- To be a member you must have an American Car
- Regular car runs are held on weekends to various locations for members to socialise together.
- Monthly BBQs are held at Camden on the 2nd Tuesday of the month
and at Thirroul Beach on the 3rd Tuesday of the month (not in winter months).
Members should email or text the nominated person of their intention to be at the BBQ so that we can cater for numbers.
- Our monthly meeting is now being held at the Crossroads Hotel Casula on the last Tuesday of the month (except December).
- The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held in September.
- Regular emails are sent out to advise members of events & runs that are upcoming.
- For those requiring H Plates (Historic vehicles) – the Club requires members to participate in a combination of 3 runs and/ or club meetings to qualify/maintain.
All H Plate forms to be signed & stamped by the Club Registrar
Any questions? Please email the club firstname.lastname@example.org