Author Topic: Thankyou to Peter and Robyn.  (Read 7054 times)

Kroooozer

Thankyou to Peter and Robyn.
« on: May 29, 2008, 10:47:43 AM »
A weekend in the Hunter Valley staying at Potters Brewery in Cessnock (on the doorstep to vineyards) has been arranged for the weekend of 8th, 9th & 10th Aug. A tentative booking of 10 units has been reserved for our club at the following rates with the intention of arriving on Friday evening and checkout on Sunday midday. A special rate of $199 a double for 2 nights including breakfast for 2 on 1 morning. Some rooms also have a foldout divan that will allow 2 children to stay at no additional costs, they will have to pay for breakfast (around $7) and this should be specified when you book. For those who want to only stay Saturday night it will be $156 a double including breakfast. These are great prices compared to normal room rate which can be viewed at www.pottersbrewery.com.au (this also gives you an idea of facilities). Potters brews its own beers and has a great bistro with meals at reasonable prices. There is a 10 person spa, tennis & pool etc.
The intention is that everyone can do their own thing as in visiting vineyards or arranging a group visit etc. If anyone has suggestions of places to visit post it here (I will put a couple of idea's up later). You can park your car directly outside your villa and the manager has allowed us special parking (maybe on grassed area facing highway for a bit of a display) when we return from the day out.
If people are interested in attending please make bookings early in case we need more accomodation reserved. Call direct on (02)4991 7922 and specify American Muscle Car deal when making booking (they will take 50% deposit via credit card).
It would be nice to know who is going and maybe post here once you have booked.

Updated list of those attending:

Fri & Sat
Peter & Robyn
Mal & Maureen
Bob & Deb

Sat only        
Chris & Sharon      
Steve & Briggy  

YellowLightning

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 03:43:48 PM »
ill be in gosford

68PONY

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 10:35:45 PM »
okay 2 rooms booked for sat night only ,sharon and myself and steve (sr performance ) and his wife briggy
cheers chris

Kroooozer

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 03:22:07 AM »
Thats great... I was getting a bit worried when I saw 50 views and no replies.....Peter

Ausfbodyman

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 09:49:49 AM »
Sounds gr8! But i'll be in the states in august....;K

Yelo_69

• Speedster
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 07:04:44 PM »
Hi Peter,
Mal & I have just booked our accomodation for Potters Brewery:cool:

Cheers Maureen

Kroooozer

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »
I will update the first page when people have booked....let me know names and days.............???

Kroooozer

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
Just a reminder that this is around 4 weeks away......

cpu

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »
[align=center]

[/align]

Kroooozer

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 07:52:19 PM »
I have just found out that the Cessnock 2 day swap meet is the same weekend.....looks like its around 10 min drive from where we are staying so it may be an early rise for me and get a few hours in down there.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333