Author Topic: Camaro-Firebird Tumut 2018  (Read 4561 times)

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
Camaro-Firebird Tumut 2018
« on: July 13, 2017, 09:39:46 PM »
Anyone here going?

I am looking for accomodation - any suggestions?

Dave Clee has already given me some info, thanks. I'm looking at all options.

Steve

• Speedster
Re: Camaro-Firebird Tumut 2018
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 05:47:49 PM »
I would decide earlier rather than later Peter
A few of us Melbourne people have booked in to the Ashton Townhouse and apartments as its in the main street with everything in walking distance

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 10:18:22 PM »
Booked the
Tumut Valley Motel

Your group   2 adults, 2 children (10 and 6 years old)
Check-in   Friday 30 March 2018 (14:00 - 21:00)
Check-out   Sunday 1 April 2018 (until 10:00)

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 09:30:04 PM »
  Good choice Peter.. plenty of room for the kids there too. They have previously offered a lift up to the Saturday night function or if your in the TUMUT CBD before the show at the Montreal Theater .. getting something to eat etc...it will be about 1.5 k walk back afterwards.. .. or  get a lift etc.  But good choice.. stayed there about 5 times.
  Close to Sunday nights function too.. (5 to 8.30pm) 1st day of Daylight savings so a little darker earlier. You'll get more info on it later as an entrant.

Any member of the AMCCA is welcome..... no membership needed .. just respectful behavior within our community as you all demonstrated repeatedly.  Need for accommodation is a issue .. Easter 2018 is Friday 30th, Sat 31, Sunday April 1st.    Be warned.. you may not want to leave.   Early details on cfusnats.com.  The CFUSNats is hosted this year by the Camaro Firebird Owners Club of Australia... with help & support from  American Legends Owen Webb, Snowy Valleys Council, Talbingo Mens Shed, Adelong Historical Society,  clubs inc the PCCA NSW & other individuals & groups.  It's a not for profit car community event..  in one of the best parts of the eastern Australia.

And while we talking events..... congrats to the Camaro-Firebird Owners Club for yesterday winning the "Best Club Display at the Meguiar's Motorex at Homebush.   For ANY club..  this one or others ... to get to that level..in our competative cash strapped car community.. then credit where credit is due..

oztaffy

• P Plater
  • I'm new here
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 09:49:17 AM »
Hi all
last year was an excellent weekend thoroughly enjoyed it,Trish and I are looking forward to going again next year, any information about trip down/accommodation etc would be welcomed.

cheers
Simon

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 11:28:17 PM »
Hi Simon..your welcome again .. . There is a liberal amount of info on cfusnats.com.. more in the coming months.. . If you need anything.. just call me please. (same with anybody else)
DC.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333