Author Topic: The Muscle Car Lives™  (Read 3705 times)

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
The Muscle Car Lives™
« on: July 30, 2016, 09:48:21 PM »
In the coming months.. there will be a new range of "The Muscle Car Lives"™ goods coming out deplicting special muscle cars and backgrounds.  Over the last year I've done a few things in the USA and here to shore up & obtain Trademark requirements for  "The Muscle Car Lives".. a slogan that was used years back but lapsed.   Last month the USPO allowed & approved it.. not cheap & not a license to do anything but risk a considerable outlay... but may work.. gotta try if nothing else in life.
First is a range of coffee mugs.. for Camaro.. 1st gen . then Firebird 1st. then 2nd etc. and if ok. ongoing. This is for the USA national market where the volumne can work but the R&D & legals..come from here. Packaging is something that I love having made.. as in the "like a box of Chocolates"  idea seen housing the Camaro Firebird Tumut Nats trophies.
  Will not talk much more about it till later.... but keep in mind for a Christmas present... for the miss's.

70SS

• Rally Licence
Re: The Muscle Car Lives™
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 05:30:07 PM »
 :way: They look FANTASTIC Mr Ozpont!!! Looking forward to seeing  other cars in the "range".......

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 06:28:09 PM »
Thank you.. with the packaging done later October..  by then the 1st gen Firebirds will be finished - differing backgrounds.... and if.. IF.. it all starts to work..can move onto other GM vehicles..GTO.. Buick GS, Chevelle, Nova,..maybe  Corvette etc..( strickly speaking Corvette is not a Muscle Car) .. ..  But.  past much of the harder work now.. is setting this up legally.. .getting a bit ahead of things. However.. I have the gut feeling . in place of lack of education by university degree etc..- just a year 9 drop out..)  these will be a perfect gift - presented like a gift .. Could go the other way too... :thud:

Skipman

• Speedster
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 07:08:49 PM »
Your just teasing me mentioning the Buick lol. I will or should I say the wife will be keen

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333