Author Topic: The Test... morally.. now be serious....!  (Read 3383 times)

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
The Test... morally.. now be serious....!
« on: March 18, 2013, 10:17:02 PM »

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features a situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

*THE SITUATION*

You are in Queensland, Brisbane to be specific.

There is chaos all around you caused by severe storms. This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photo-journalist working for the Courier Mail, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing

into the water. Nature is unleashing all its destructive fury.

*THE TEST*

Suddenly, you see a woman in the water.

She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.

You move closer... Somehow, this woman looks familiar...

You suddenly realise who it is... It's Julia Gillard! You notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever.

You have two options:

1. You can save the life of Prime Minister Gillard; or
    2. You can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize-winning photo, documenting the death of one of the country's most powerful people!

*THE QUESTION*

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer...

Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
Re: The Test... morally.. now be serious....!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 07:39:21 PM »
I would grab my cam corder instead so I could play it back in slow motion over and over hundreds of times in the comfort of my lounge on my 105 inch LED tv while sipping my favourite chardonnay.
And to show I am not a selfish bastard.......I would post it on Youtube too.   :lol:

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

Gene

Re: The Test... morally.. now be serious....!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 12:00:31 PM »
Black and white.....better to record a signicant event without the celebration of colour.....I think

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333