Author Topic: Sunday 3rd July American Muscle Car & Bike show at the Towradgi Beach Hotel  (Read 22577 times)

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
You deserve a massive pat on the back Garry all the hard work you put into this year after year, this event is just getting bigger and bigger each year, the sun was shining once again, heaps of cars and bikes, thousands and thousands of people went through :fantastic: day! The SES must be very proud of the effort :way:

:seeya: Yvette

Just a couple of shots from my phone (incase the forum shuts before the good ones get uploaded from our lady photographers within the club!!)

Click Image For Our Website

crossram 426

• L Plater
great turnout, many awesome cars there......no camera though, great time had by the family. (but p#ss all those aussie cars off)......:fingers:
LHD only thanks...if you want RHD buy a Hyundai

bluvelle

Outstanding effort Garry. Thanks.

We had a great day with some really cool & unusual cars to see.

My offsider got a bit car sick on the way home. Thanks to Ray (72 Nova) for stopping to help out. Were all good now.

See you all next weekend.

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President

A great effort was put into this day, & it certainly paid off when you saw the amount of cars & bikes there.  :agree:

Thanks Garry & all involved in making it so successful.   :bow::bow:

Can't wait to see the aerial shots Barbaralea took from the fire brigade cherry picker.

Cheers Maureen

Jim

Looks like a great day, well done to all involved.

59tank

:bow::bow:Before anything happens to this site I would like to thank Gary and everyone involved with today. Thankyou, my hats off to you's for all the hard work that made for a great day. :fantastic:

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP TO KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE. WE NEED IT.:feedback:

Once again thanks for a great day.:fantastic:

Fine 59

An absolutely fantastic day, hats off to Garry and all the crew from AMCCA for a well organised event, I had 25 family members there today and they all complemented the club on their great work and how good their day was. This makes me proud to be associated with a club like this !

Cheers Guys.

our 66 GT

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
:hello: amcca members,
                                     thank you gary for a :fantastic: day it was AMAZING.So many wonderful cars,bikes and people...
Many people in need will benefit from the day you organised and the money that was raised. :way:
Mark,Ginny and Skye. :smile:

Myjool

Hey Garry & Joe,
                           What a great Day down at Towradai Beach Hotel, Nan & I were so glad that no one came up to us & complained about our Car not being ORIGINAL or how it didn't comply with the Standard of the Beroca Club & the crap that they crray on with, it is a pleaseing thought to be a Member of such a great club. Many Thanks

Gene

What a perfect day....we'd just like to thank a few people - the Committee of the American Muscle Car Club, Frank and Crew from the Fire Brigade who took Barbralea and (our son) Andrew up in the bucket to take the aerial shots , the SES for all their crowd control and gate keeper duties and all the car and motor cycle owners who brought their machines to the venue to raise money for such a worthy cause..... GOOD WORK GUYS!
Photobucket is loading as we speak with 89 images - I will post  ten or so on here if you don't want to use the link. Thankyou again, Tony and Gene

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333