Author Topic: Whats going on?  (Read 7217 times)

chris67

• P Plater
Whats going on?
« on: April 28, 2011, 07:41:08 PM »
I saw a post last night about a run on this sunday i said that i was going to attend and its now gone or is it that i just can not see it.

Its either my F'en eyes or do we have phantom events showing up.

Rev It Loud, Drive It Proud!  

GAS455

Whats going on?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »
Post about "Other events" on top of just events....
All over....

stanglover

Whats going on?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 08:19:43 PM »
:cry:

Yelo_69

• Speedster
Whats going on?
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 09:34:07 PM »
At the meeting last night we raised a run put on by a member of the Mustang Owners Club at The Entrance. We have attended this in previous years and had a good turnout of our club members which all proceeds go to a local special school.AS this is not an AMCCA event are we now not allowed to discuss this here?
As with ourselves a lot of members are engaged in other car clubs and may feel they would like include other clubs in any shows/runs they have organised.

Is this not a Forum ?    :feedback:

If other club's runs are closed why is the Pontiac Nationals still up, we should only be highlighting our runs

A little common sense PLEASE

Mal

Steve

• Speedster
Whats going on?
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 10:05:00 PM »
its a car club ...life goes on ...post in general discussion if people are interested i guess it will float to the top .if not i guess it will sink fast

chris67

• P Plater
Whats going on?
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 10:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Yelo_69 link=topic=4308.msg27132#msg27132
At the meeting last night we raised a run put on by a member of the Mustang Owners Club at The Entrance. We have attended this in previous years and had a good turnout of our club members which all proceeds go to a local special school.AS this is not an AMCCA event are we now not allowed to discuss this here?
As with ourselves a lot of members are engaged in other car clubs and may feel they would like include other clubs in any shows/runs they have organised.

If other club's runs are closed why is the Pontiac Nationals still up, we should only be highlighting our runs

Mal

Sorry i didn't attend last nights meeting so i dont know if this was talked about. (changing the forum runs)

Why aren't these things talked about at the club meetings?

Shouldn't the members have a say at what happens at the club\ forum? Why have a forum & members if the members can not have a say?

Who is making or changing the rules ?

I could understand to close a post for going off topic or swearing.

Why have a  forum, if we can not discuss other events or other topics, not all of us want to go to same places all the time.

I guess this post will soon be closed as usual.

lazy69

Whats going on?
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 10:29:24 PM »
We have always had other clubs runs posted on our site some of which are in our club events like the Romans club run & the Camaro/Firebird mystery cruise & there has never been a problem with other clubs joining us for a cruise like with the GT falcon club or with our members cruising with other clubs. I like to see what other clubs are doing & to hear of the different venues & places to go & think we should be able to post them on our forum.
Rant over , just my .02c

chris67

• P Plater
Whats going on?
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 10:31:22 PM »
Quote from: lazy69 link=topic=4308.msg27138#msg27138
We have always had other clubs runs posted on our site some of which are in our club events like the Romans club run & the Camaro/Firebird mystery cruise & there has never been a problem with other clubs joining us for a cruise like with the GT falcon club or with our members cruising with other clubs. I like to see what other clubs are doing & to hear of the different venues & places to go & think we should be able to post them on our forum.
Rant over , just my .02c

:thanks: I agree 100%

65muzzy

Whats going on?
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 10:47:39 PM »
It must be the rain:rain::rain:

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
Whats going on?
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 11:17:11 PM »
Quote from: Yelo_69 link=topic=4308.msg27132#msg27132

Mal

Agree 100%

It is a forum,but the members cant contribute in any way.

Doesnt a club/forum thrive on many not just a few.

As is mentioned the Entrance show is implicated,Potters w/end away is implicated,Wich has been a club event for the past 3 years,and was already underway for this year it has now gone,along with many other examples.

All of wich are attended by our members.

We where planning to do the brekky then head to the Highlands,No different to how Cruizing for a Cure used to be ran with a brekky down at Towradgi or One on Park down the Coast then cruise upto the show at Camden.

Another for common sense,quickly.:drink:

Hoorroo

Luke
Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333