Author Topic: Darling Harbour display day  (Read 18552 times)

Jethro

• Speedster
Darling Harbour display day
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2010, 05:17:04 PM »
Was a great turn out and even better the rain kept away for ya's:bow::bow::bow::bow:
[img width=200 height=150]https://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/forum/signatures/J

SUTPO

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 07:16:30 PM »
What a fantastic day thanks to all that had a hand in organising it,  Come on Joe Photos please cant wait to see the photos of the Mitsubishi girls  Hurry Hurry

chrisevo

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2010, 07:34:05 PM »
Quote from: SUTPO link=topic=3657.msg23307#msg23307
What a fantastic day thanks to all that had a hand in organising it,  Come on Joe Photos please cant wait to see the photos of the Mitsubishi girls  Hurry Hurry

Totally agree! Had a fantastic day with a great bunch of members from AMCCA. Many thanks for organising the free entry tickets to motor show also - much appreciated.

Cheers All
Chris

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2010, 08:01:51 PM »
I'm working on the pic's as we speak I will have some up shortly.
Since we are on the topic of photos I was informed yesterday that I was voted club photographer. Gee thanks guys lol I accept the position and the title.

Maureen how big will my club badge be this year???? (jk)

I will do my best.

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2010, 08:15:26 PM »
I would like to thank all the members for making this a great day for our club the display looked fantastic from above the organisers from the Motor Show have already rang me to thank our club members & confirming they want us back in two years time. Also I would like to thank Richard Griffiths for coming up & taking some great photos for our web site.

:seeya: Garry :hangloose:
Past And Present Cars

peterp

• Administrator
  • Speedster
    • http://www.yourithelp.com.au
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2010, 08:51:28 PM »
You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2010, 09:58:56 PM »
I think the display looked fantastic today! Our cars really stood out with all the different makes/models and colours.
Joe, did you check your back seat, I didnt see that indian family get out of the Duster?
Two other funny things happened... I had a conversation with this Russian guy for a good 1/2 hour and didnt understand a word he said!!!! Also an old guy (70s?) can up to us and seriously asked " excuse me where can I see new cars?" he had no interest what so ever in the 'old' cars!
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2010, 10:19:16 PM »
I would like to say a big thanks to Garry for the great job he did setting up the cars just right not an easy job.
All the other people who helped out and the members that turned out for a fantastic day.

Now for some pic's

[align=center]

Stuarts new Avatar:rol:

The Girls:gotya:

A very confused VP :pat:

I have lots more car pics for the web site.[/align]

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2010, 01:33:42 AM »
I STUFFED UP
I apologise to the members that could not post on this post last night. I cleaned out the club events thread yesterday and moved all the old event post to past events.
After I posted the pics last night I thought I would move this thread to past events before I forget to do it later.
Until I got a PM from Robyn (Krooozer) I was not aware that there was no Reply window on the past events thread I have moved it back to club events and would like to thank Robyn for bringing it to my attention and I'm sorry to all the members that were affected by my stuff up.
cheers JOE...

stanglover

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2010, 08:58:22 AM »
Yes definately a :fantastic: day! Loved the variety of old and new cars!!
I had one asain fan that wouldn't go away, did anyone else experience his funny comments?

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333