Author Topic: CMC Day Tickets  (Read 20447 times)

Bumblebee

CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2010, 05:03:11 PM »
Yes, a big thank you to everyone that helped out and made it the great day it was. Really enjoyed the fun and think this is one of the best days of the year.

Thanks again!!

BTW, the Mustang club charges for these tickets unlike our club which makes amcca very generous. This benefits those in our club that turn up, but no shows should consider paying as someone else missed out (IMHO).

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2010, 05:40:22 PM »
Yes I thoroughly agree Bee as there was a NON MEMBER that wanted a ticket & was given it & didn't even show up BUT ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAVE AN OPION on how we run this forum. I think you will find most clubs charge  there members for these tickets I really believe in giving back to the members when ever possible. It won't happen again I had 3 members ring last night wanting tickets & 2 of them were sponsors.

Regards Garry
Past And Present Cars

SUTPO

CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2010, 05:48:32 PM »
Another great turn out from our club members :fantastic:  Special thanks to Garry, Joe, Darren, Mal & Maureen for all the work in the organisation :thanks::thanks::thanks:

chrisevo

CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2010, 07:22:56 PM »
Had a :fantastic: day today!! A BIG thank you to everyone who helped organise this event. This was our first attendance at the Shannons CMC day and as a relatively new member of the AMMCA we know that its the members who definitely make this club a success.

We look forward to our next event :seeya:

Chris & Pauline

vettegirl

CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2010, 07:31:55 PM »
We had an awesome day today thanks to all that helped make it so good.
Perfect weather too :fantastic:

LIZ

CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2010, 08:47:35 PM »
We had an absolute ball today, we really enjoy hanging out with all the fantastic people in this car club.  It gets us thinking about who will look after all the chitty chitty bang bang cars 20 or 30 years from now...a lot of beautiful cars out there.....lets hope zac will be one who will be a voice to preserve these cars a long way in to the future.

We saw a blue cortina pulled over on the M5 with his CMC entry sticker on his windscreen this morning by highway patrol.  We spoke to the owner today at the car show and he told us that the police officer was only interested in checking out his car, as he previously owned one.  How cool is that!

A VERY BIG thankyou to Les and Lisa for letting us cruise in their car today for the lap around the track.  Zac had an absolute ball in the "racing car" on the "racing track".  Another thankyou to Mal for putting up with Luke for their cruise around the track.  We all had fun!

I also want to say that I absolutely agree with Garry's comments that priority should be given to members of our car club for any future events where tix are subsidised by our club, particularly when there is a waiting list of club members who want to bring their cars.  We were fortunate that we can get in to this event without a tix, but if we had known that there were tix available , we would have bought our mustang along.  We deliberately did not take a tix, because we wanted to see as many club members with their cars, as possible on the day.  

Perhaps in the future any waiting list can be published on the forum so we can ensure that club members are given priority for free tix for all future events.

LIZ

CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »
PS Leanne, awesome photos....love it!

stanglover

CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2010, 09:20:10 PM »
Great day......apologies I was a little late, just missed the cruise around the track :mad:.....my fault.
Thank you again Maureen for the ticket:fantastic:

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2010, 09:30:08 PM »
Quote from: stanglover link=topic=3348.msg21908#msg21908
Great day......apologies I was a little late, just missed the cruise around the track :mad:.....my fault.
Thank you again Maureen for the ticket:fantastic:

You are welcome Baz, sorry you missed the lap around the track.

Looks like everyone else enjoyed themselves, the weather was very kind to us again:fantastic:

Thanks to all for your well wishes, I missed not being there today. Great club, great members.:thanks:

Cheers Maureen

Fine 59

CMC Day Tickets
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2010, 09:31:50 PM »
Yes it was a great day and I'm glad I bought the kids it was also great to catch up with eveyone sorry to those that I missed see you at the next event.

Cheers Mick

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333