Author Topic: August 6th to 8th. Potters weekend. Now with Pics  (Read 31176 times)

vettegirl

August 6th to 8th. Potters weekend. Now with Pics
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2010, 07:22:17 PM »
Well what can i say thanks to all that went this weekend we had the best time..Top group.
Luke top job on organising the weekend couldn't have gone better. To Santa i'm sure you will be reading this thanks for our pressies, it was good to see the surprised looks on everyone's faces when you came into Potters, your a true legend.
We were lucky with such great weather only the mornings being moist...
The spa well what can i say those underwater cameras take interesting photos.
We cant wait for next year we will definitely be going again! Going to get a bit more practise on the singing, before then...

Now girls I have unfortunately some real bad news, we went back to the swap meet this morning in the hope of picking up the now infamous picture and someone had beaten us too it, i was thinking it would have been a very welcome raffle prize for the next club meeting! LOL!!!

Thanks again guys
Leanne and Matt:way::xmas::hangloose:

Miss Behavin 60

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2010, 07:25:06 PM »
Hey Guys,

It's Fi here.

Thanks for a great weekend. Still laughing to myself (like a crazy person)!! :rol:  My face is moist from tears of laughter!

We need to find out where the artist has their studio for a tour one day, maybe the sketch was one of a series!!!
:omg:

Looking forward to seeing all the pics, a very fun weekend!

cpu

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2010, 08:26:03 PM »
Pics just in by Leanne, Maureen, Peter, Deb and Stewart

[align=center]
Click Pic For Album

[/align]

GAS455

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2010, 08:26:58 PM »
Found a glass that you guys might want to use to drink all that wine!

68PONY

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2010, 08:29:37 PM »
Quote from: vettegirl link=topic=2938.msg21516#msg21516
Well what can i say thanks to all that went this weekend we had the best time..Top group.
Luke top job on organising the weekend couldn't have gone better. To Santa i'm sure you will be reading this thanks for our pressies, it was good to see the surprised looks on everyone's faces when you came into Potters, your a true legend.
We were lucky with such great weather only the mornings being moist...
The spa well what can i say those underwater cameras take interesting photos.
We cant wait for next year we will definitely be going again! Going to get a bit more practise on the singing, before then...

Now girls I have unfortunately some real bad news, we went back to the swap meet this morning in the hope of picking up the now infamous picture and someone had beaten us too it, i was thinking it would have been a very welcome raffle prize for the next club meeting! LOL!!!

Thanks again guys
Leanne and Matt:way::xmas::hangloose:

Ah yes the under water camera episode , you know there is trouble when you have the hooligan a spa and a underwater camera :omg: :shades: , Leanne i hope the camera is alright , it looked a little moist when you gave it back to maureen. :hangloose: Oh have to say i had the lamb shanks for dinner at potters , yum they were moist as.

vettegirl

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »
Sorry guys for the uncensored photos look on facebook!!! :cool:

Steve

• Speedster
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2010, 09:50:57 PM »
Quote from: vettegirl link=topic=2938.msg21521#msg21521
Sorry guys for the uncensored photos look on facebook!!! :cool:

is there a facebook link ?

Kroooozer

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2010, 11:38:56 PM »
Thanks guys for a great weekend...didn't really want to leave early on Sunday but ah well the wedding went well (just made it to the church on time) These weekends keep getting better and will also book now (if they are taking bookings)...still think the format was good and Harrigans will have another entertainer next year and maybe the moist lamb strap won't be so dry....I think the Karoake has become a focal point for Sat night......and finally can't complain about the weather in winter up there......thanks for a top weekend Luke.

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2010, 08:22:41 AM »

What can I say that hasn't already been said.

An amazing weekend as usual, with such a great bunch of people:agree:

Thanks Luke for our bus, accomodation etc etc & also Thanks to Peter for organising the Sweet Temptations on Saturday.

As for the sketch, maybe one of our boys could pose for it after seeing him in the spa :zip: very moist

Cheers Maureen

Bob.B

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2010, 10:29:38 AM »
That was our 3rd year, and it was fantastic. Thanks to all that came along, what fun we had!. And the weather again was perfect.
Loved the swapmeet, got some lovely crystal goodies.
I think we might start up a sketching class as I know there's a prime shot of Luke laying on the moist grass. Now if we took the clothes off and left the bottles where they are, we could do something with that!.:lol:  I know that my shoes got a little moist walking across the wet grass in the mornings going for breakfast. And we had steamy moist breaths when we headed for our rooms late at night, Cooooollllll !!!!.  
Cheers DEB.XX

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333