Author Topic: just woke up....  (Read 14840 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
just woke up....
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 08:38:10 PM »
Guys I have been watching this thread over the last couple of days wondering where it was going I think todays  replies got a bit out of hand I then had a call from Joe who is Super Admin on this forum asking my thoughts  after a  lengthy discussion I said Joe it is your call & what ever you decide I will back you. As this forum is read by not only club members but non club members. This is just my opinion I don't think it wise to complain about HWY patrols because it only takes someone to know one of them & show them the post & what the AMCCA forum says about them & then see how many times we get pulled up on a cruise. This forum is not run as a dictatorship their are rules in place that must be obeyed about what is posted & the topic, all forums have rules sorry if you do not agree.
 Regards Garry          
Past And Present Cars

Steve

• Speedster
just woke up....
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2010, 08:38:37 PM »
Interesting
I to had a thread deleted because it was deemed inappropriate ...when all it was was a link to a website where a tampon was used to slow down a leak on a 4wd !.thread was titled "how to use a tampon " deleted because NO ONE bothered to check the link !

CPU the rules DO change from time to time

maybe NOT on your watch BUT you are not here 24/7 ..........someone else takes the watch then

GTA390

just woke up....
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2010, 08:44:27 PM »
Thanks for that CPU, just had a read, and if we did follow that to the letter, half the posts would dissapear :rol:
By the way who put the semi naked tart on the clubs website (Section E) :rol::rol::rol:

cpu

just woke up....
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »
Quote from: ausmonza link=topic=2758.msg15519#msg15519
Interesting
I to had a thread deleted because it was deemed inappropriate ...when all it was was a link to a website where a tampon was used to slow down a leak on a 4wd !.thread was titled "how to use a tampon " deleted because NO ONE bothered to check the link !

maybe NOT on your watch BUT you are not here 24/7 ..........someone else takes the watch then

Dont push my buttons.

Yes the rules DO change as I change/add to them from time to time

I am the only one that can alter the rules.  

I deleted your bloody tampon thread after the thread had been reported by numerous members including the president of your club and I did check the link.

There were pictures of tampons and I dont care what they were being used for.  Nobody is posting that sort of crap here.

I'm not a member of your club and am paid to keep the forum in safe order.

I dont care who it is.  Rock the boat here and I will can your ass.

Read the rules listed on top of the forum and enjoy the site.

Want to post contriversal content, do it some where else.

cpu

just woke up....
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2010, 08:52:05 PM »
Quote from: GTA390 link=topic=2758.msg15520#msg15520
Thanks for that CPU, just had a read, and if we did follow that to the letter, half the posts would dissapear :rol:.......................

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell me about it.  Common sense is all that it takes.

Quote from: GTA390 link=topic=2758.msg15520#msg15520
.............By the way who put the semi naked tart on the clubs website (Section E) :rol::rol::rol:

I could tell you but then I would have to shoot you. :smile:

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
just woke up....
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 08:56:03 PM »
Quote from: cpu link=topic=2758.msg15521#msg15521
Quote from: ausmonza link=topic=2758.msg15519#msg15519
Interesting

Dont push my buttons.

Yes the rules DO change as I change/add to them from time to time

I am the only one that can alter the rules.  

I deleted your bloody tampon thread after the tread had been reported by numerous members including the president of your club and I did check the link.

There were pictures of tampons and I dont care what they were being used for.  Nobody is posting that sort of crap here.

I'm not a member of your club and am paid to keep the forum in safe order.

I dont care who it is.  Rock the boat here and I will can your ass.

Read the rules listed on top of the forum and enjoy the site.

Want to post contriversal content, do it some where else.

Now thats personal...Sorry old chap but it is....

Common sense is needed on both sides of the fence and maybe a u2u might be better action sometimes or deleting a post rather then an entire thread..In the original thread regarding the fine upstanding officers of this State.
Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

cpu

just woke up....
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 08:56:08 PM »
Quote from: GTA390 link=topic=2758.msg15517#msg15517
Nice quick edit there CPU :rol:

I was a little rusty after my time off.  Pressed the wrong button. :lol:

cpu

just woke up....
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 09:17:27 PM »
Quote from: Muzzy 66 link=topic=2758.msg15525#msg15525

Now thats personal...Sorry old chap but it is....

Common sense is needed on both sides of the fence and maybe a u2u might be better action sometimes or deleting a post rather then an entire thread..In the original thread regarding the fine upstanding officers of this State.

As I said I am not privy as to what transpired in relation to deletion of the thread.  

My comments were directed at auzmonza in relation to his comments on forum rules. :smile:

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
just woke up....
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 09:30:47 PM »
Maybe we need a grey backround on the site....Plenty of grey areas..

So it can be directed personally but in certain circumstances.

As long as he doesnt know a copper or someone bigger then the typist.:yeah:

Time to have a coffee read the paper and read about the poor kids in Rawanda with no food for 3 months or the poor families dealing with having lost a loved one over the Christmas break.:logic:

Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

65pony

• Speedster
just woke up....
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 09:45:02 PM »
wow i was going to make a nice post on that topic earlier but thought i'd better not as i'm already on one strike for having the biggest 6 in the club!! :rol: :rol:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333