Author Topic: Nov 1 All Chrysler Day Fairfield Showground With Event Special Picture... LOL!!  (Read 5371 times)

cpu

[align=center]
Click Banner for their website

[size=8]Fairfield Showground[/size][/color]

6.30AM Gates Open for Entrants/Traders

7.30AM Open for Spectators

9.00AM JUDGING COMMENCES

11:00AM Nominations for "Longest Distance Travelled" to be submitted. Please advise Registration table.

1:00PM Entrants Choice voting closes

2.30PM Raffle Draws

3:00PM Presentation of Awards and Trophies

4.00PM Entrant Move-Out begins

Spectator Information

Times
Gates open from 7:30 AM for spectators unless they are within an entrants car whereby they can be admitted with the vehicle.

Eligibility
Any person who would like to see a display of Chrysler vehicles, attend the Free Seminars, or partake in any of the entertainment during the day.

Entry Fee
The entry fee for all spectators over the age of 12 years is $3.00, part of which a donation will be made to a nominated Charity.

Parking
There is plenty of free spectator parking available.

Entry
Entry is via the turnstiles. Please do not enter through the vehicle gate.

Please Note that Alcohol is not permitted within the venue or car park

[/align]

cpu

I popped over today to have a look and came across Mick, Yvette, Keith & Tracy.

Mick had his new beast on show

[align=center]

And then this happened....

Something appeared on the roof of the car

What is it I hear you say.......

It's True.  You have ANOTHER Trophy Hound in your club. 1st place too.  Look out Chook you have competition now, Orrrrrr, the pressure is now off you a little :lol:

OK I took some artistic licence, there really isn't a picture of him on the trophy

Congrats Mick

[/align]

Good to catch up with you guys.  :smile:

PS

Strange mob those Chrysler people, especially when someone starts their car during the presentation, :omg: agro :lol:

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
1st Place well done Mick & Yvette Man that's a nice MOPAR you have there looks like a well deserved Trophy.
Trophy looks nice too.

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
"Strange mob those Chrysler people, especially when someone starts their car during the presentation,  agro "

It's because all Chryslers make that weird wining/grinding noise when they crank them over.  You know, like someone is strangling a cat under the bonnet.

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Quote from: bonnevista link=topic=2514.msg13869#msg13869
"Strange mob those Chrysler people, especially when someone starts their car during the presentation,  agro "

It's because all Chryslers make that weird wining/grinding noise when they crank them over.  You know, like someone is strangling a cat under the bonnet.

No thats not it.
You had to be there to hear the screaming that occured because this guy decided he wanted to leave the show. Im pretty sure he got the messsage LOUD AND CLEAR!

Click Image For Our Website

GTA390

Nice looking piece of machinery and well donr for the trophy.
I bet it's a "HEMI"
David.

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
Thank you CPU and Joe for your kind words. It was well deserved even if we do say so ourselves. The car attracted heaps of attention and to win a trophy for the Best Charger (non RT) amongst several others was an honour. (most were the Australian kind)

Below are some pics from the day . Enjoy!

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
Quote from: GTA390 link=topic=2514.msg13872#msg13872
Nice looking piece of machinery and well donr for the trophy.
I bet it's a "HEMI"
David.

Thanks Dave, No its not a Hemi but its a matching numbers 440 Magnum, with a great history!

Kroooozer

Well done Mick and Yvette.....wasn't a bad day out there but glad I didn't have to get there early...its a long day with the presentations late in the day.....good selection of cars and couldn't believe $39k for an Aussie VJ V8 Charger that looked basically original and stock....I had a 265 6 cylinder ex cop car as one of my first cars....can't believe what they are asking now.

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
Mick just brought to my attention that there was 2 other new members from our club that also won a trophy for there entered class:

Sorry we don't know there names but the cars were as follows:

RT Green Clone with 426 Hemi  :way:

70 Green Plymouth Baracuda  :way:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333