Author Topic: Pictures OF The Day  (Read 113809 times)

cpu

Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2009, 01:05:45 PM »
Thanks

I posted on the 11-5-09 that I would be attending.  Yeah thats it, scared of the GM so leave me off the list  ;17

Mind you looking at the list, I'm sacred.

Looking forward to this.

(Just picked it up.  MMMMMMMM.)

68PONY

Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2009, 02:28:20 PM »
Originally posted by cpu
Thanks

I posted on the 11-5-09 that I would be attending.  Yeah thats it, scared of the GM so leave me off the list  ;17

Mind you looking at the list, I'm sacred.

Looking forward to this.

(Just picked it up.  MMMMMMMM.)

I know i saw that but if you look at my post on 29-5-09  i stated that hev and myself were on list and i needed confirmation on who else will be attending , mark with the 300c was the only one that confirmed ,mate organising events like this is like a used car sales person trying to determin who are the tyre kickers and who are the buyers ask garry , lots of people say yeh ,yeh and then do the hoodini , im confident that will be the case with that list and you will get a run.
sorry cpu but when you didn't confirm i thought you didn't want to run ,my appoligies ,looks like you were the buyer and not the tyre kicker ;x

cpu

Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2009, 11:49:48 PM »
No drama.  If a free spot comes up, slot me in.  Keep me posted and If one doesn't and there is a spare spectator spot grab it for me and I'll come and watch and video the runs.

GTA390

Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2009, 07:54:12 AM »
Actually, i would have come seeimg as there is a VW Beetle, i might have beat him, then again maybe not.

CPU, with your signature, i would pass them, because if you had all the cars in the world lined up, well nothing could be coming the other way;x

David

cpu

Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2009, 10:30:50 AM »
Originally posted by GTA390
Actually, i would have come seeimg as there is a VW Beetle, i might have beat him, then again maybe not.

CPU, with your signature, i would pass them, because if you had all the cars in the world lined up, well nothing could be coming the other way;x

David

Mack Truck ring a bell? ;17

MR 225

Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm still keen to go but I was hoping to have a few mods done by then which doesn't look like happening as work has been chaotic lately. As a result, I'll probably only pull a low 14 which would be pretty embarrassing looking at the line up. If someone is Super keen to go, I'm happy to forgo my spot. If no one wants it, I'll happily attend!

68PONY

Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »
There are plenty of reserves on there list so no probs about not attending
cheers chris.

MR 225

Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »
CPU seems pretty keen so I will pass to him with my compliments. If anyone needs a spare pit crew member...;11

heven67

• Rally Licence
Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2009, 10:11:01 PM »
Originally posted by MR 225
Hey guys,

I'm still keen to go but I was hoping to have a few mods done by then which doesn't look like happening as work has been chaotic lately. As a result, I'll probably only pull a low 14 which would be pretty embarrassing looking at the line up. If someone is Super keen to go, I'm happy to forgo my spot. If no one wants it, I'll happily attend!

Looks like me and you pulling the 14,s
Anyhow they are having an elimination comp for a little fun, which means you dial up your time and stick to it,head start ect..easy in an auto but a little more rehearsal for the manuals. Should be fun.;14
[align=center]
BLING IS KING. Real muscle cars have 3 pedals  "Praise The Lowered"[/align]

Steve

• Speedster
Pictures OF The Day
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2009, 10:20:37 PM »
would have put my name down BUT my car at this time at best is a high 14 second car :(

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333