Author Topic: Greatest F Body Collection In The World  (Read 4856 times)

cpu

Greatest F Body Collection In The World
« on: March 02, 2010, 05:29:39 PM »
Hi gang

I got a phone call from the chickeman this arvo and he was in a very agitated state.  I could hardly make out what he was saying.  Something like "Yvette, Website, F body's, many of, article, amazing........."

I finally got him to calm down and tell me what he was on about.

Your lovely Yvette had found an article and posted a link to it on her site and phoned Joe to let him know about it.  That's when the hyperventilating started.

So without further ado,  here is the lead up story followed by an album for you to drool over.

"One of the most amazing car collections we've ever seen recently hit NastyZ28.com. These Trans Ams are just the tip of the iceberg; we count over eighty cars, and almost all of them are second-generation F-bodies. This is nuts.

We've included an excess of images here not to draw attention away from the original NastyZ28 post — there are even more pictures there, including shots of cars yet to be restored — but to illustrate the madness. Camaros, Firebirds, and Trans Ams are stacked to the ceiling, they are piled in two and three deep, and they come in all colors. F-bodies. The man likes 1970-1981 F-bodies. And he apparently has the wherewithal to indulge.

The license plates say the cars are from Hillsborough County, Florida. People who have been there say that the warehouse is located between Sarasota and Fort Meyers. The owner is claimed to be a wrencher, not a checkbook mechanic. Everything runs and drives, and low-mile, four-speed cars predominate.

We do not understand a lot of things, but for some reason, we understand this. Did you see the hot-like-love police-spec '79 with the push bars? The million different sticker packs? What about the dogdish 'caps on the... ahh, hell, where did we put that Billy Squier tape? "

[align=center]
Click image to see the album

[/align]

heven67

• Rally Licence
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 11:03:42 PM »
When you said the "F" word I thought you meant the real thing, don't you mean the "C" word?

[align=center]
BLING IS KING. Real muscle cars have 3 pedals  "Praise The Lowered"[/align]

Steve

• Speedster
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 11:14:28 PM »
found that link a few days ago ,didnt want joe to have a coronary so didnt post it up here !

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333