Author Topic: AMCCA is ready to take on another year  (Read 3333 times)

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
AMCCA is ready to take on another year
« on: September 29, 2012, 01:40:31 PM »
To start off with I would like to say "boy do I have big shoes to fill."  As I am sure you all know this is the first year since the clubs conception that the club will move forward without Garry McLaughlin at the helm.  Garry formed this club back in 2006.  Since then the club has, under his leadership, achieved a firm foothold in the car enthusiast scene in NSW and for that we are all very grateful and we thank you Garry for your contribution and leadership.

As the new President it is now my job to help carry on the clubs momentum and ensure that we move on and never lose sight of the goals and traditions on which the club was founded.  These goals are to remain as much as possible, a non political group of like minded American muscle car enthusiasts that just want to be able to get their cars out on the weekends and enjoy them.

Before I list the new committee I would like to thank the outgoing committee for their contributions throughout last year.

Gene
Wow your contribution was by far the most outstanding I have ever seen!  After only being part of the club for one year you stepped in to THE BIG JOB of secretary/treasurer, and lady you nailed it.  Man I would hate to add up the phone calls and emails between you and I throughout this past year it was a blast.  Thank you.

Mark
You and Virginia were a great help this year with the events and anything that was asked of you, e.g. fixing Corvette brakes, Corvette radiators, Mopar carb's to name a few, and then catching back up to the cruise.  Thanks to you we never left any one behind on a cruise.  Thank you.

Stuart
You have been on the committee for a couple of years now and we on the committee will miss having you around.  It’s been a tough year for you and I hope things will improve soon.  Just look on the bright side mate, you are still one of the very few that can boast having two Hemi cars in your garage.  Thank you.

Tony
You were also 100% behind the club this year with an almost perfect attendance record at the events throughout the year.  We appreciated your feedback and opinions in just about every issue we faced. Thank you.

Now for those members that could not attend the AGM The new Committee is as follows

President
Joe Johnson

Vice President
Mick Donaher

Secretary / Treasurer
Mal Lines

Club Plate Registrar
Yvette Donaher

Committee Member
Andy Felton

Committee Member
Les Dobrowolski

Committee Member
Mark Smith

I am very happy to see so many long term members on board this year and I feel this will be another very successful year for the AMCCA.

Here is a link to the committee page on the web site.

http://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/committee.htm

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Re: AMCCA is ready to take on another year
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 12:03:44 PM »
 Looks like a great committee the club has taken on looking forward to catching up when work permits.
 :seeya: Garry
Past And Present Cars

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333