Author Topic: Forum Closure  (Read 12981 times)

69vette

Forum Closure
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2011, 01:45:49 PM »
It,s unbeleivable when people in our so called free society cannot appreciate the time and effort afforded by others such
as Garry, Joe, and Maureen and as far as the site is concerned Peter P and CPU in the work that they have done to help this club to
get where it is today. Remember you don,t have to be a member of AMCCA, it is a choice. If I had a problem with the way
the club was run I would simply just walk away as I have far better things to do in life than waste my time trying to
undermine something that others beleive in.
Very disappointing.
Stuart.

GT SALLY

Forum Closure
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »
Sad to hear, this forum was, & hopefully one day again soon :fingers:, the roadmap to successful restorations & day-to-day muscle car problems.......Thanks to all who have made it possible

mrc5

Forum Closure
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 06:19:10 PM »
Most forums are their to ensue members can ask for help, when they need it, or have their say, I personally do not agree with censorship in any way, it stifles human thoughts, all members MUST have the right to say what they believe is necessary, as long as it is true.
I believe we worry about nothing, the small things; we try to ensure we don’t hurt minority’s feeling, at the cost of the majority.
The forum is important.

John

lazy69

Forum Closure
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2011, 06:36:30 PM »
There is a difference of voicing ones opinion & personal attacks of forum administrators & club members by petty people.

LeighP

• Rally Licence
Forum Closure
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2011, 09:48:39 PM »
I don't post a lot, but I've been around since the beginning of the club....sad to see this happen.
Some people need to be pulled aside and told to pull their heads in and shut up.
Regards,
Leigh
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400

Steve

• Speedster
Forum Closure
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2011, 09:54:37 PM »
Quote from: mrc5 link=topic=4505.msg28194#msg28194
Most forums are their to ensue members can ask for help, when they need it, or have their say, I personally do not agree with censorship in any way, it stifles human thoughts, all members MUST have the right to say what they believe is necessary, as long as it is true.
I believe we worry about nothing, the small things; we try to ensure we don’t hurt minority’s feeling, at the cost of the majority.
The forum is important.

John

certain people have forgotten a car club is NOT a country .there is no glory running a car club ............it IS about the cars !...and fun !

Hemihunter

Forum Closure
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2011, 09:17:30 AM »
Seems like everyone knows who created the problem, ( except me of course)  :coffee:... so p#ss them off out of the club and lets get on with it.

renegade

• P Plater
Forum Closure
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2011, 07:35:44 PM »
:mad::cry:

Jim

Forum Closure
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2011, 09:10:52 PM »
Sorry to hear about the forum possibly being closed, that's a real bummer. My suggestion is just to do whatever it takes to keep it open. If any of us can help in any way to keep it open I thnk that would be a worthy cause.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333