Author Topic: The spammers are running a muck  (Read 5799 times)

Forfun

The spammers are running a muck
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 05:23:36 PM »
and just because you may or may not have screen captures of things posted it does not give you the right to come out with the boxing gloves on and direct comments TO ANYONE....with no provocation once again....

Forfun

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
and yes I realise that I have probably broached forum rules by posting these threads but feel too many instances have gone un-challenged

lazy69

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 06:15:57 PM »
Would you lot get over it. This is getting boring.

Kroooozer

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 10:17:57 PM »
Don’t detract from subject this posting is based around spammers and accusations that members may be involved. Its also about breaches of forum rules which have taken place that you enforce. Its not about whats being said on other forums.
Zero tolerance doesn’t mean ‘And if any further attacks are brought to my attention’ …its too late ….I am standing by my first reply. Present the evidence you both have to committee and keep it out of the forum (as per rule 2C & 2D)
C. No defamatory statements:
Defamatory statements are, for example, statements that contain certain kinds of untrue factual information about a person or a company that is derogatory.
D. If you have an issue with someone, keep it out of the public arena.
It’s a sad day when you have to troll websites and Facebook  looking for comments against yourself and bring  back accusations to incite negative comments and taint peoples character  to other members. When you find anything that myself or family have stated against you or defamed this club please post it for all to see. Because you are tarring us all with the same brush.
 I am sure that if you had this proof (and it was serious) it would be sent to appropriate authorities as its illegal to threaten anyone. I am definately sure that  you would have forwarded anything else to the committee to address IF ? it affected the club.
Now this is not going to get into a debate (as what I have posted are statements) as per rule 2D to which relevant portion is below:
You agree to not debate, argue or insult any American Muscle Car Club of Australia’s staff, club member, forum member or volunteer publicly or privately on this site at any time nor place links to other websites with defamatory content aimed at AMCCA. We have zero tolerance.
Remember the rules are for all to follow!  Its time to put up or shut up .  All I see is ongoing negative actions and comments. And if as you say ‘ are running this forum as instructed’ then their silence (AMCCA committee) encourages your behavior and the treatment of financial members and potential members.
This thread is now closed as it has served its purpose. (What a pompous remark I just made) now I’ll have to make sure the door doesn’t hit me on the way out.
peterg

peterp

• Administrator
  • Speedster
    • http://www.yourithelp.com.au
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 07:22:36 AM »
Please attend your next club meeting to discus any issues that you may have with myself, the administrators or the committee.

At this meeting you will also be able to see any screen shots of the gutter talk that was aimed at the committee members of the AMCCA club.

On another note I would hate peterg to hurt himself on the way out. So peterg please be careful because I'm not sure if the clubs insurance covers these type of accidents.

And I'm going to make another pompous statement:  This thread is now closed as its going no where.

peterp
You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333