Author Topic: split from say hi thread  (Read 5461 times)

Forfun

split from say hi thread
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 11:02:44 AM »
no im sorry I dont know it wasnt just fun and how do you? a better response from joe would have been to take it as a joke how about....

"its not the red tape you have to worry about mate, its the burning rings we make you jump through" ha ha rolling on floor icon etc

instead of immediately having a go at him about sarcasim...

even if it was stirring (and I am not a mind reader so dont know if it was...would he have reacted the same if it came from someone else, putting some members into a basket are we or letting personal like preferences cloud our judgement?) seems everything is taken too seriously, we wont be game to say anything in fear of being out of line....

peterp

• Administrator
  • Speedster
    • http://www.yourithelp.com.au
split from say hi thread
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 11:32:52 AM »
You are right in a way Forfun.

A better response from chris67 would have been to not say anything at all.

But he chose to stir the pot as you are now.

You may not like the forum or how it is run but it is the clubs forum and they have administrators and moderators that are volunteers who look after the forum.

If you don't respect the administrators and moderators then I suggest that you should raise the subject at a club meeting or just simply keep your off topic comments to yourself.

I have already lost one administrator because of attacks by forum members and I don't like that happenning because it means more work for me.

So show a little respect because they are only doing their job.

peterp
You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

srh

• P Plater
split from say hi thread
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 11:40:10 AM »
Totally agree with Forfun
Joes remarks are inappropriate and i find them aggressive and unfriendly.
I see that Chris67 comment (which had ROFL and laughing smileys,) has been removed by our over sensitive administrators who knows exactly what everyone is thinking apparently.
Why was Lukes question which was completely fair, replied to in such a manner?
People around here need to lighten up otherwise there will be no one using this forum as people are too scared or to over it to post here
Steve
>>>

srh

• P Plater
split from say hi thread
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 11:41:13 AM »
So show a little respect

works both ways Peter!!
>>>

Forfun

split from say hi thread
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 11:43:08 AM »
I certainly do not mean any disrespect pardon me, slap my wrist....its a shame that the same respect is not shown to members

and not stirring any pot sorry just speaking my mind...shame everyone is not told to keep their off topic comments to themselves..but dont worry I have a lot to take to the next meeting now, thanks...

peterp

• Administrator
  • Speedster
    • http://www.yourithelp.com.au
split from say hi thread
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 12:08:13 PM »
No worries srh,  don't let the door hit you as you leave.

If you are under the impression that posting a sarcastic remark with a ROLF smilie cancelling out the sarcasm then you are very misled.

The written word is very powerful and maybe you should think about what you are writing before you commit any words to a forum.

As for respect I don't have any for a few of the members here on the AMCCA forum and if I had my way the members concerned would have been banned ages ago.

So be warned I will not tolerate forum members that don't respect the administrators and you will leave me no choice but to take appropriate action.

This thread is now closed as it has served its purpose.

peterp
You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333