Author Topic: Whats going on?  (Read 7215 times)

peterp

• Administrator
  • Speedster
    • http://www.yourithelp.com.au
Whats going on?
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 06:52:32 AM »
We still allow other club runs to be posted on the proviso that they are submitted to the events co-ordinator for approval.

This is not a public forum it is a club forum and I don't see many other club forums that have separate forums for other clubs runs.

So please do send in any club run run that may be of interest to the AMCCA Club to the events co-ordinator events@americanmusclecarsaustralia.com

If other clubs want their club runs posted then they must do it through the proper procedure, all club runs must be approved by the events co-ordinator otherwise they will be removed.

Quote.
Why have a forum, if we can not discuss other events or other topics, not all of us want to go to same places all the time.

Then you should discuss the current club runs with the events co-cordinator if you aren't happy with them, thats why we have someone who organises the club runs.

peterp
You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

heven67

• Rally Licence
Whats going on?
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 09:50:53 AM »
Aahh...The GT Owners club have a "Other Clubs events" section, Why not this club?
Even that mustang mob allow other club events to be posted by forum members, I for one find it attracts a few new folk, and most of us folk dont give a bugger who drives what.
Who is the current events organiser?
So much for this "Best Car Club" Jargon. Its all over from what I can see.
lUvhev
[align=center]
BLING IS KING. Real muscle cars have 3 pedals  "Praise The Lowered"[/align]

peterp

• Administrator
  • Speedster
Whats going on?
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 10:32:52 AM »
It seems Hev that some people were using the section more for a stir than anything else.

When you have new members posting from IP addresses that are on the STOP FORUM SPAM REGISTRY posting club runs in NSW Australia when in fact their IP address clearly shows that they are posting from America then something is wrong.

I know that you are aware of who we are talking and so do a few other members and I suggest that everyone stops playing games and gets on with using the club forum for what it was designed for.

Even that Mustang mob that you refer to don't have a separate section for other clubs to post club runs and allthough members can post their runs the runs are still scrutinised to make sure that the run is acceptable and approved by admin.

It is also obviouse that the spammer in question has a few friends who want to continue their attacks on the forum admins even I have come in for abuse on sites like facebook and other forums and their use of gutter talk is quite common.

peterp
You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

chris67

• P Plater
Whats going on?
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 05:33:01 PM »
Quote from: peterp link=topic=4308.msg27149#msg27149
It seems Hev that some people were using the section more for a stir than anything else.

When you have new members posting from IP addresses that are on the STOP FORUM SPAM REGISTRY posting club runs in NSW Australia when in fact their IP address clearly shows that they are posting from America then something is wrong.

I know that you are aware of who we are talking and so do a few other members and I suggest that everyone stops playing games and gets on with using the club forum for what it was designed for.

Even that Mustang mob that you refer to don't have a separate section for other clubs to post club runs and allthough members can post their runs the runs are still scrutinised to make sure that the run is acceptable and approved by admin.

It is also obviouse that the spammer in question has a few friends who want to continue their attacks on the forum admins even I have come in for abuse on sites like facebook and other forums and their use of gutter talk is quite common.

peterp

Hello peter

Are you referring to me as an attacker on the forum? All I did was ask a question about some event that has disappeared. We are not attacking any one, and yes I do add comments on Facebook with some other members my comments are NOT directed back to any committee members of this club

If the club has a problem with me or my comments please fill free to U2U me advising me of it. I will not be part of any club that restricts my comments, that is not directed personally at the admin or the moderators

WHAT HAPPEN TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Rev It Loud, Drive It Proud!  

peterp

• Administrator
  • Speedster
Whats going on?
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 06:24:59 PM »
Hi Chris,
            I,m not reffering to any specific member as an attacker.

I just know that things aren't right and that the people concerned want to use the forum as a joke.

Whatever the problem is it has to stop one way or the other.

Some people just don't understand the power of the written word, you might swear at someone verbally and it will probably be forgotten in 10 minutes but when you write it down its permanent and can bounce back at you anytime in the future.

peterp

heven67

• Rally Licence
Whats going on?
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 09:11:41 PM »
Quote from: peterp link=topic=4308.msg27149#msg27149

peterp

Your not suggesting I have put someone up to this? I certinly havent and you have left me feeling victimised.
But it now seems like Luvhev
[align=center]
BLING IS KING. Real muscle cars have 3 pedals  "Praise The Lowered"[/align]

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333