Author Topic: Brooklyn Bridge Meeting Point Live View  (Read 16391 times)

Bumblebee

Brooklyn Bridge Meeting Point Live View
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2010, 09:52:36 AM »
Quote from: WOTSA442 link=topic=2714.msg19460#msg19460
It was a great day out. Even my "rather go shopping than look at cars" wife enjoyed the day and the company. Glad Tom & his El Camino could make it & join up. Do I get a new member spotters fee?..........and he got his new member umbrella before I did ! We :bow:Oldsmobile owners know our place:mad:

Oh well,...its was great picking up the "Only Oldsmobile in Show" award again. Can't wait 'til Sharon's '55 makes it's debut appearance.
Congrats to the club guys with the green barracuda & torino who picked up best coupe & runner-up. Well deserved.

Love you're car too, looked great on the drive back and really motors along.:way:

WOTSA442

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2010, 03:04:58 PM »
Quote from: Bumblebee link=topic=2714.msg19461#msg19461
Quote from: WOTSA442 link=topic=2714.msg19460#msg19460
It was a great day out. Even my "rather go shopping than look at cars" wife enjoyed the day and the company. Glad Tom & his El Camino could make it & join up. Do I get a new member spotters fee?..........and he got his new member umbrella before I did ! We :bow:Oldsmobile owners know our place:mad:

Oh well,...its was great picking up the "Only Oldsmobile in Show" award again. Can't wait 'til Sharon's '55 makes it's debut appearance.
Congrats to the club guys with the green barracuda & torino who picked up best coupe & runner-up. Well deserved.

Love you're car too, looked great on the drive back and really motors along.:way:

Thankyou. I was stuck in 2nd :coffee:

GTA390

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2010, 04:20:21 PM »
What none of our members with Mustangs picked up any awards ?
Oh hang on i just realised who runs the show:rol::rol::gotya:

Hemihunter

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2010, 05:03:30 PM »
Guys we had a Great Day , we will go again great spot, but next time where taking the fishing rods .
I havent meet the owner of Green Barracuda owner but followed it back on the F6 that car looks sweet on the road.

Did Gary get home ok? my missus was worried he get jailed on his return trip! :rol::rol:

mattlea1

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2010, 05:09:06 PM »
Im sure Garry got home ok but I got booked on Pennant Hills rd by one of those new red light come safety come revenue raising cameras :mad:

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2010, 05:29:11 PM »
Matt I  always slam my brakes on at that set of lights the camera always seems to be on, now I will  hit the anchors even  harder at that set, sorry you got caught mate. :thanks: also to Leanne for the photos.

:seeya: Garry :coffee:  
Past And Present Cars

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333