Author Topic: Sept 21 Lugarno Lions Spring Fair  (Read 5668 times)

cpu

Sept 21 Lugarno Lions Spring Fair
« on: September 08, 2008, 11:03:52 PM »

[align=center]
One of the highlights of the local community is coming soon.... Lugarno Lions Spring Fair at Gannons Park, Peakhurst

When? Sunday 21st September

Time? from 9:00 am

Where? Gannons Park, Peakhurst (cnr Isaac St and Forest Rd)

If you would like to find out more, please contact us on 0450 300 192 or email bollinger.wayne@gmail.com

For their Website CLICK ME

[/align]

[/font]
[/size]

Venix

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »
Weather permitting, I intend on going to this. How many others are going to go?

Bumblebee

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 08:06:41 PM »
Hi Venix,

We'll be there (assuming the new engine install is completed!), as will a very large contingent from the mustang owners club and some from the American muscle car club too.

Look forward to catching up!

Venix

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:47:58 PM »
Excellent, Bee :-)

So what's the deal with this; what time do we show up, and do we just show up?

Yelo_69

• Speedster
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 09:11:11 PM »
Hi Venix,
Meeting place for Lugarno is in Jacques Ave Peakhurst at 8.00am leaving at 8.15am We will be going in with the Mustang Owners Club, entry is via Boatwright Ave Peakhurst.

Cheers Mal

Yelo_69

• Speedster
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 09:14:25 PM »
Hi Les.
How far have you got to go with the engine instal?

Cheers Mal

Bumblebee

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »
Hi Venix,

Not sure this year, it says 9.00 am so I wouldn't come late as you may end up parking off in the distance. I haven't seen any group turn up for the AMCCA yet, but the monthly Mustang Owners club meeting is this Wednesday night, I'll ask if they're meeting first and turning up as a club convoy, which we did last year. If we are I'll out a post up here too.

Bumblebee

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 09:39:29 PM »
Thanks Mal,

My typing is too slow on this blackberry, you beat me to it (and were up to date on info too!), thanks I can add that meeting info to my own calendar entry.

As of last Saturday, the engine was in, the headers came back from ceramic coating and were fitted, just touched on the new rack and hydraulic clutch bracket (ball hammer time), the hydraulic set up for the clutch looks first class, and the PWR radiator and SPAL fan go in now. MSD 6AL is going in now too, somewhere behind the dash to keep the engine bay neat, and a the guys are just trying to work out how to make that nice air cleaner fit without fouling the bonnet! Steve wants to put in a thicker sway bar than the GT so that'll go in without drama and the rest is fiddley stuff for wiring and plumbing.

The clutch I ordered from Roush was incorrect and not for my top loader (very annoying, probably T5 or tremec) so that got swapped, and I'm just praying it'll be done for the weekend!

Venix

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 09:51:57 PM »
Originally posted by Yelo_69
Hi Venix,
Meeting place for Lugarno is in Jacques Ave Peakhurst at 8.00am leaving at 8.15am We will be going in with the Mustang Owners Club, entry is via Boatwright Ave Peakhurst.

Cheers Mal

Great, thank you :)

Venix

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 10:21:26 PM »
Thanks Bee!

I'm looking forward to checking out that 327 Roush, along with the rest of the car of course :8

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333