Author Topic: Camaro Firebird & US Muscle Car Nats 2016  (Read 34489 times)

reba396

• P Plater
  • Welcome
Re: Camaro Firebird & US Muscle Car Nats 2016
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2016, 10:20:08 PM »
Thanks for all your help Alan I will meet everyone at Marulan on Friday morning

Phillip123

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2016, 11:11:25 PM »
It should be great on Friday.

97Vette

• Speedster
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2016, 12:40:03 PM »
Looking forward to the weekend. We'll meet up at Marulan Friday morning. :cool:

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2016, 04:42:06 PM »
14 days to go.
[/size]
       We have 21 entrant vacancies till full - 21 people or about 10 cars ..
     Entries can now also be phoned in 02 42571230, paid by C/C . Takes about 90 seconds.

March 11 : Motels.. Ashton Townhouse Tumut 02 6947 1999 has 1 room...  or at Batlow 30 minutes out Apple Motor Inn 02 6949 1342.   ALSO just notified Tumuts Farrington Motel had a couple of unsecured cancellations..  (02) 6947 1088   Try also Gundagai... with maybe lastminute.com.au

Leave's are changing.. temperature cooling... days will be daylight saving till a week after the nats.. (unlike Parkes where it caught us out Sunday night at the dish that very day...)

Fridays Run # 1 is set  for Adelong in particular as early as 10am or so... to be busy with the Gold Mine tours from 11am, 12, 2pm & 3pm..  and the Adelong 1920's pub is open for lunch by special arrangement  till about 3pm. .. that street alone should resemble  Hot Augusts Nights old town ... Further up no the runt to the Sugar Pine Walk & Tumbarumba.. a few more coffee and pizza places are open to make your cruise and comfortable relaxed one...

Saturday's street show looks to be enough to fill the two large blocks... Saturday night will be alright too..

Sunday looks good.....and an easy day with friends and or family....!

The Program will be finished this weekend.. and in the mail to those entered going.. please read it .. lots of good options for you & anybody entered with you. There are things in the program that are not public knowledge..... ( If you have not received a Letter with your entrant windscreen # card.. we don't know about you... if so email cfusnats@gmail.com)

.. and how far is it to Tumut......??  :bolt:

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
CFUS Nats program released. 11 days to go
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2016, 09:16:30 PM »
Nats Program now finished mainly emailed via PDF.. came out well.. surprised myself a bit.. usually pretty crook.. this time only crook.. but its done.
   For those without emails I've had some printed off today and will be posted out. Have a hundred copies in B&W printed too which will be at the nats.
   If you have entered.. and paid.. or entered with a pay at entry.. and have an entrant # . .and did not today get an email from me with the Nats program.. then we have a problem with your email address to cfusnats@gmail.com please contact me.

About at the entry limit now.. few more from Victoria in the last week.. looks like . .subject to no shows and any more in the next few weeks.. about 130 cars. and that is fine. .manageable and within function limits.  Its not held in a sports field or fenced area..but as 98% of all in Tumut accommodation is now gone.  the numbers have worked out well.
  Dave

silverz

• Speedster
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2016, 11:07:54 AM »
Hi Alan,
We're just back from our Mekong cruise. We will join the Friday morning group at Pheasants Nest.
Cheers, Bob and Susan.

DazTurner

• P Plater
  • Camaro Guy, just like a normal guy but much faster
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2016, 01:42:59 PM »
Guys,

We have 1x room available in our motel in Tumut. (Due to a cancellation)
It is being held for us today (before being resisted)

If anyone is wanting a room... $85/night let us know.
Off street parking, AMAROO Motel Tumut.

Other 28 rooms are all Camaro families.

Daz
Silver 68 SS 350 Camaro
Silver 2010 Camaro

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2016, 12:21:00 PM »
7 Days to go.. something for the all .. just hope the weather is kind..
Special overseen  -  parking street closures in place for evening as well.
Sunday looks good.. weather forecast is clear... :cool:

Going down to Tumut for the Last preliminary trip tomorrow..back same day.
Had the Ute fixed after it met up with Skippy a few weeks back.   
Leaving to go down on Thursday AM.. be carefully of country driving at night.

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2016, 09:04:04 AM »
HI All,

Hope you are all getting your cars ready for this huge event, here is the following meeting places on the Friday morning.

Phesents Nest 7.30am for a 7.45am departure.

BP Marulan Southbound 8.30am for a 9am departure fuel stop.

BP Gundagai 11.15am departure 12. lunch and fuel stop.

Getting into Tumut around 1PM settle into your rooms and afternoon events if you wish.

Please express where you would like to meet so i can give the main leader your details so we make sure we have everyone.

CONTACT ROSS BUTLIN ON 0411342741 BETWEEN 9 AND 11AM

Cheers,

Alan Morrison

PCCA NSW SOCIAL EVENTS

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
5 days to go
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2016, 09:00:50 AM »
5 days to go .

CFUS Nats programs were emailed & mailed over the last week to persons entered, If you don't have one please email cfusnat@gmail.com.
 Well done to those that got in and are helping to make this event possible Judging crews and doorman and probably at times just grabbing somebody bigger and uglier then me to help out might happen, well bigger anyway...

Accommodation at Tumut..?? - also check Gundagai close by - TUMUT's Aston Townhouse & Suites 02 69471999 & Farrington Motel (02) 6947 1088 has a two rooms just come available 11 March...
    Posters like the one below are all about Tumuts CBD in prep for the main street closure.   
I was in Tumut most of the day Saturday before returning Wollongong.. just I guess like a wedding or other special event there is a bucket of things to see though..
   Open yesterday too & will be next Saturday is the Tumut Potters next to the Railway Station....they make stuff out of clay... from historic model houses to pots and lots of other stuff the miss's may like..some blokes in there too doing its..That's part of the old Railway Station Good Shed..Just wish I had the time and ability to do what they do there.. lifes always a rush...
    But ONE LITTLE moment of relaxing..came when lookin out from the old railway station on this perfect day....( which is the later Friday and Saturday AM meeting point)... I looked up across the road.. and maybe by "Divine intervention".. there's a tin shed. across the road about 100 mtres away..turns out it is a privately run boutique Beer maker.. a mini bar.. some rough & ready outdoor seating.. and they make not just one or two.. but 9 different types of beers.. Two Mates started it.. http://www.trbc.com.au/our-beers/     Including "redneck Ale" & "Squealing Pig Ale"...   

There is MORE TO DO IN TUMUT.. More to do around Tumut, Adelong, Sugar Pine Walk, Talblingo / Snowy Hydro  then ANY of us will get time to do.. but boy..should the weather be good..this will be the best location YET I've ever been to for a regional car event, & the co-operation of local government is outstanding. RECOMMENDED TO ANY CLUB FOR SERIOUS EVENT STAGING.
      It's Australia at its best.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333