Author Topic: Sydney Mechanic - Muscle and Mustangs  (Read 4231 times)

Mac65GT

Sydney Mechanic - Muscle and Mustangs
« on: March 12, 2014, 06:26:59 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Just to let everyone know

A great mechanic that can be found in the Cammeray area of Sydney is

Sam Fresta from North shore Mobile Automotive repairs

Sam is a great guy, he has a lot of experience with older classic cars, I own a 1965 Gt mustang (Hard Top)

When Sam got my car it was in pretty bad nick from bad mechanics in the past

I was having huge problems with a shudder in my gearbox, and a nasty clutch that you had a friction point the size of a needle hole, my exhaust were sounding metallic and i knew i was in for some serious issues if i had not found Sam

In two weeks he turned my car into a absolute beast!! :burnout:

he not only gave me a really good prices for all the parts but always let me know my possible options and prices,

Through the whole repair process Sam was super helpful explaining everything that he was seeing as a problem and everything that we need to get done urgently and stuff that we could hold off on.

He was able to completely rebuild my drive line from Flywheel all the way to exhaust tips for a Good price and in Two weeks, he was able to source all parts super quick and to amazing quality (no cheap parts)

He is a true master at his trade and i would recommend him to everyone not just for Muscle and Hot Rods!
Not only that but he is a great guy to have a chat with and always has a joke and a smile on his face

Hope this helps anyone if they are struggling to find a mechanic or if they want to purchase a muscle car but don't know anyone who could service and fix it for them

Mack
1965 Gt Mustang (Shelby Blue: CJN-40Y)

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
Re: Sydney Mechanic - Muscle and Mustangs
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 09:27:36 PM »
If he is that good get him to join our club and sponsor our forum like I do. I never refuse sound advice from a fellow Mustang mechanic and always willing to share ideas. Healthy competition never hurts...... :thumb:

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

Jethro

• Speedster
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 08:05:02 PM »
Chris,

Other folks tried and tested options / alternatives that ease the pain and pocket are always a welcome option  :bolt: are they ?

Jethro
[img width=200 height=150]https://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/forum/signatures/J

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 08:51:30 AM »
C'mon Jethro.....Are you saying that my hourly rate of $250 per hour is not an option?....LOL Just kidding... :rol:
I wish I could charge that though. However if you own a BMW thats the dealers rate for service work.
Like I said I always welcomed healthy competition.  :thumb:

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333