Author Topic: Looking for GM Ford & Mopar muscle cars to take photo with JETIPS  (Read 8455 times)

JETIPS

Looking for GM Ford & Mopar muscle cars to take photo with JETIPS
« on: September 18, 2013, 01:45:14 AM »
Hi guys

Im starting a new business making aerospace design exhaust tips from billet aluminium never seen before. The exhaust tips are very flashy and feature the shape of a jet engine with multiple colours that look like the exhaust tip was designed from the factory to suit 50-70s american muscle cars.

Im looking for 3 muscle cars to take some photos with the JETIPS fitted to the tail pipe. Im looking for cars like the Corvette, Camaro, Mustang, Cougar, Charger & Road Runner but Im open to other models. The photo of your car will be featured on the packaging of this exciting new product which will be seen by many muscle car fans around the world.

Please contact me if your interested.

(02) 9398 5544
Email: info@JETIPS.com

Thanks
Alex

LeighP

• Rally Licence
Re: Looking for GM Ford & Mopar muscle cars to take photo with JETIPS
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 06:03:11 PM »
Not sure how they'd look on a musclecar......they seem to me to be very suited to 50's, maybe 60's full size cars.

Might look out of place on something like mine......I don't know, maybe the last one (above) with plain fins.

Cool looking product, I've not seen anything like them before. Are you planning on offering the inserts in different colours?
Regards,
Leigh
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 07:21:28 PM »
I would definitely have to agree with you there Leigh those tips don't belong on a musclecar But that's just my humble opinion sorry Alex

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 08:33:30 PM »
Sorry Alex but I have to agree with Joe & Leigh ,  You might want to look up Romans hot rod or Idle Wild.
Enjoy The Ride.    John Pony

2007 GT Tungsten Grey Premium Mustang Coupe. Auto.
IUP, Charcoal Aluminium Interior, Comfort Group, GT Apperance Package, Polished Exhaust Tips, 17" Polished Bullits, Hood Scoop, Shaker 1000, Shorty Antenna, Silver Racing Stripes, C & l  CAI Predator Tune.

LeighP

• Rally Licence
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 07:23:55 PM »
Yeah, there are quite a few around Sydney...Bay Area HRC, Shifters HRC, Drag-Ens HRC....etc.
Regards,
Leigh
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400

JETIPS

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 05:13:51 PM »
Not sure how they'd look on a musclecar......they seem to me to be very suited to 50's, maybe 60's full size cars.

Might look out of place on something like mine......I don't know, maybe the last one (above) with plain fins.

Cool looking product, I've not seen anything like them before. Are you planning on offering the inserts in different colours?

Thanks!!

Many thought the same thing with alloy wheels when they first appeared on US muscle cars in the late 60s ...now alloy wheels are on everything!! The JETIPS are going through the same painful process of consumers accepting a new product theyve never seen before. It just comes down to personal taste ...do you want plain woosy chrome tips or flashy alloy tips that make your ride look as powerful as it sounds!!

Regarding your query about different colours. The JETIPS are designed with the shape of a jet engine or the exhaust of a jet fighter. For this reason the end of the tips use only the colour red coz it represents fire and gives the illusion the car uses turbo power, jet power or rocket power ...whatever rocks your boat!!

JETIPS

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 05:19:31 PM »
Sorry Alex but I have to agree with Joe & Leigh ,  You might want to look up Romans hot rod or Idle Wild.

no worrys!! ...thanks for the lead

Jethro

• Speedster
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 06:29:11 PM »
I reckon they'd suit  rice burners  :cool:
[img width=200 height=150]https://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/forum/signatures/J

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 12:55:35 PM »
Ever looked up a tailpipe of an F/A-18 Super Hornet?......It's BLACK. The flame that comes out on take off at full afterburner is ......BLUE.
Sorry mate.....not my taste either. :thumbdown:

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

JETIPS

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 03:39:55 PM »
I reckon they'd suit  rice burners  :cool:

...you forgot to include chook cookers, sausage sizzlers and tire kickers :bump:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333