Author Topic: POSITION AVAILABLE FOR THE V8 SUPERCARS HOMEBUSH BAY 29 NOV TO 4 DEC  (Read 4953 times)

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
A spot TWO spots has become available for one of our premier events of the year, the V8 Supercars at Homebush Bay.

Cost is $66 per vehicle which gives you 2 entry tickets for the weekend, only two spots are available so if you are a financial member of the AMCCA and missed the cutoff this is your chance to attend.

Call me 0417 486 473 or email ydonaher@bigpond.net.au

Please read below so you know the details before you commit.

Park up will be on Thursday 29th November and cars would not be able to be removed until after Sundays racing. The area is very secure, we have attended this event for the last few years and there has been no issue whatsoever.

This is a fantastic event, thousands of people attend over the weekend, there is also entertainment included with the entry pass which also includes entry for the driver +1.
An event not to be missed!
Click Image For Our Website

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
Re: POSITION AVAILABLE FOR THE V8 SUPERCARS HOMEBUSH BAY 29 NOV TO 4 DEC
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 07:56:15 AM »
There is 2 spots up for grabs, don't miss out as this is the last year the V8's are running at Homebush!

MOPARMAN

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 08:29:58 PM »
Hard to believe these spots are just sitting here begging.
This is such a cool event and we always have such a great time there.
Has anyone seen what the evening band line up is for Saturday and Sunday?
It would be hard to top last year unless they just get the same acts back.
Over the years we've seen;
The Radiators
James Reyne
Hunters & Collectors
Johnny Farnham
Noise Works

There was more but I forget.

Steve

• Speedster
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 10:35:08 PM »
have been before and it is a great weekend ....shame i am in vic and no longer a member as i would be in like flynn

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 06:06:59 AM »
JIMMY Barnes and guest act Diesel will headline the Aussie Rock Zone entertainment at the track for the Sydney Telstra 500 on Saturday 1st December.

While the V8 Supercars will offer plenty of action on the track as drivers battle for the final round of the championship, the Aussie Rock Zone in Cathy Freeman Park will also offer race fans entertainment after racing.

The Aussie Rock Zone entertainment is included in the price of the entry ticket.

Further adding to family entertainment at the track, the Disney-Pixar CARS Truck Tour will be returning, along with the ARMOR ALL Auto Show, Australia’s largest private car show, that will give race goers the opportunity to meet past drivers and see historic cars.

This year will be the end of an era at Sydney Olympic Park, as Ford and Holden drivers battle it out for the championship finale ahead of next year’s inclusion of Nissan and Mercedes on the starting grid.

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 09:08:19 PM »
If I get my car back in time? I can only wait and see + with work I may be working? Which is ok but I wouldn't be able to get the car in by 10am and I wouldn't be able to do a stint watching the cars.
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 09:29:06 AM »
I'm sure we can work something out Andy if you wanted to come, the cars are roped off as you know so there is no real issue with the public and the cars, and there is always someone from the club around. Just let us know how you are travelling

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333