Author Topic: What The FUQ? - Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government" -  (Read 4033 times)

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Some of you may remember a few years back when a gentleman had to fight to have his 57 Corvette granted Import Approval,
well this is featured in this documentary along with many issues he had and fought.....its pretty long but you can skip sections as you wish.

Click Image For Our Website

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
Link doesn't work?
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
Just watched the whole thing....WOW.. He's got balls and is one smart guy!
Whilst I know we need taxes to run our country I agree with what he talks about. It's also fanatical BUT our rules and regulations and Government need to abide by our constitution, otherwise what is it there for? This corporation stuff means government can do what they want under there own rules, and that's what they are doing....screwing u and me!
When the Gov wants money they just make up new taxes and charges without asking the people who put them in office. Gov make up rules and regulations without asking the people, good example was some of those hoon related rules which didnt make sense (lowering cars is dangerous) Ministers would just ask a mate what they thought instead of asking the related people in the industry with real experience. Unfortunately tables have turned.... The people now serve the Politicians, not the politicians serving us! :cry:

Rant rant rant.... Nobody listens anyway? :lol:
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333