Author Topic: Micks US Muscle Cars Appreciation Day NOW WITH PHOTOS FROM SEMA USA  (Read 9014 times)

Gene

Micks US Muscle Cars Appreciation Day NOW WITH PHOTOS FROM SEMA USA
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 09:50:51 PM »
Quote from: MOPARMAN link=topic=5081.msg31571#msg31571
Hey Guys I'm not sure who sent me the email about the events but I noticed the date was wrong for this Sunday and the Collector Car Appreciation Day being Organized and hosted by Micks Us Muscle Cars at Unit 13/65-75 The Shire Center, Captain Cook Drive, CARINGBAH.

I think maybe the email should go out again cause some people don't check the forum and rely on those emails for info. Not that they will be there on the 8th of July unless they have a "back to the future" time traveling car.

.....it was me.......:banghead:.....sorry for the typo guys....and yes a correction email has been sent

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 10:35:09 AM »
Quote from: rattusrex link=topic=5081.msg31581#msg31581
Unlike Pontiac, they're still selling Fords and Chrysler isn't even American owned. Oh dear! Eddie

Are you going to complain about this too??

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 12:14:25 PM »
Quote from: rattusrex link=topic=5081.msg31581#msg31581
Unlike Pontiac, they're still selling Fords and Chrysler isn't even American owned. Oh dear! Eddie

Yeah..... it hurts that much I am even thinking about selling my FIAT Challenger....:mad:

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 01:32:43 PM »

Collector Car Appreciation Day is an annual celebration to raise awareness of the role automotive restoration and collection plays in American society. The U.S. Senate passed Senate Resolution 452 (S. Res. 452) at the request of the SEMA Action Network (SAN) designating July 13, 2012 as “Collector Car Appreciation Day.” This year, New York, West Virginia, Idaho, New Mexico and Hawaii, as well as the Canadian province of Manitoba, have joined the U.S. Senate by passing their own proclamations and resolutions in support of this special day.

Collector Car Appreciation Day is an annual celebration to raise awareness of the role automotive restoration and collection plays in American society.

The U.S. Senate passed Senate Resolution 452 (S. Res. 452) at the request of the SEMA Action Network (SAN) designating July 13, 2012 as “Collector Car Appreciation Day.” This year, New York, West Virginia, Idaho, New Mexico and Hawaii, as well as the Canadian province of Manitoba, have joined the U.S. Senate by passing their own proclamations and resolutions in support of this special day.

See photos from various shows held including Micks Usmusclecars Show!

[align=center]CLICK ON PICTURE TO VIEW ALBUM[/b]

[/align]
Click Image For Our Website

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333