Author Topic: Weekend away at Batemans Bay 24/25&26th February (BOOK NOW DETAILS PAGE 3)  (Read 32147 times)

97Vette

• Speedster
Weekend away at Batemans Bay 24/25&26th February (BOOK NOW DETAILS PAGE 3)
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2012, 08:37:51 PM »
:agree:
Glen and I just want to say a big thank you to Joe and all involved in making this weekend such and enjoyable time.  Everything was so well organised and the venue was superb.

We really had a great time and look forward to many more good times.

Unfortunately our girl did sustain some damage and will be going to the vette drs as soon as it is organised.  Thanks for all the support in Tilba it was greatly appreciated.
Janne and Glen.

Dustya

• Speedster
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2012, 09:47:37 PM »
Like wise it was such a great weekend, thanks all for the company, the laughs, it was a cool weekend can't wait to see all the other photos as well. Marni says thanks to all also. What a shame we never found that big nugget.:shades:

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2012, 10:37:08 PM »
What a great weekend away Joe did a fantastic job organizing the venue & road tours & thanks to everyone else who helped out with the car problems just shows what a great group of members we have in this club.
:seeya: Garry :hangloose:
Past And Present Cars

Gene

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2012, 10:45:53 PM »
It truly was a great run ......the weather, roads and company were exceptional...I've had to move some photo files around to fit in all the pics on my hardrive....I've already selected day one and will post as soon as I'm able to load another task....thankyou everyone for all the laughs as it was one awesome run Joe with magic destinations as all the photographers will agree :)

Gene

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2012, 11:30:02 PM »
Okay.....Day One.....the meet up was on the move with the first stop being South Nowra McDonalds....then through some beautiful scenery on very good roads to The Lincoln Downs Motel.......next down to the waterfront for a BBQ.....we had the facilities to ourselves......it was very picturesque with the sunset on the water

Album Link:

http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m611/Camaro745/AMCCA%202012-02-24%20Batemans%20Bay/

Thankyou!

69vette

« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2012, 04:09:49 PM »
I just wanted to say what a fantastic weekend it was the trip to Batemans Bay.
Thanks to Joe for organising the weekend events.
Thank you too to Ross and Cheryl for rescuing us and not leaving us stranded.
Thanks to everyone for their company and look forward to the next cruise.
Sorry we didnt get to say bye to everyone we were the last to leave Mogo and with the traffic did not want to stop.
Cheers Nikki.

There were a few mechanical problems but most were resolved thanks to some special members.
As one member would agree the approach was What would Wilfred do in this situation.
Stuart.

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2012, 06:47:15 PM »
What a great weekend every thing went smoothly and the whole committee did there bit to make it a fun trip. I have lots of pics but need them all before we put them in the gallery so if you have some pics for the website please load them to a flash drive, memory card or disk and bring them to the meeting on Wednesday night I will bring my laptop and load them on the spot.
If you can't make the meeting you can email them to me here EMAIL ME

Gene

Gene

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2012, 05:22:05 PM »
I have emailed some photos to people that were taken on the run - check your junk mail for this email if you don't have me on your address list. Day three will go up later and we'll get to revisit Old Mogo Town and all the people panning for gold.

Gene

« Reply #79 on: February 29, 2012, 12:08:21 PM »
Yay....Day Three selected

Album Link:

http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m611/Camaro745/AMCCA%202012-02-24%20Day%20Three%20Batemans%20Bay/

Balcony photo opportunity....then across the bridge and some stopped for fuel.......next Old Mogo Town and an excellent tour by Corey and John (who may have broken the belt)........Joe in the Barbers chair.........Alan in the coffin.....some of us in the goal......then the local bed and breakfast.....an outhouse....more machinery displays and lastly a stop for icecream before heading out...........

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333