Tech Talk & Articles > Chryslers/Mopar

Help with a Charger

<< < (2/5) > >>

peterp:
The only comment that I can make Rexxy is that you should read the eBay add again.

or maybe you do have a VL with subwoofers but I wouldn't have known that.

peterp

Rexxy:
My apologies to Pete, sorry dude, mis-read completely, that comes with lack of sleep.

That Ebay car is just insane, I wanted something sensible that's not going to make me sh#t my own pants when I attempt to take off at the lights.

I've been looking at some nice Mopars, but, not sure what I really want.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=1&R=11318495&keywords=&trecs=2&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__sid=132880A2C454&__Nne=15&__Qpb=1&seot=1&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294952521%204294966398%20900&silo=1011 I've been looking at this for some time, its not half bad.

peterp:
Hi Rexxy,  I love part of his desription.

"PULLS MORE LOOKS THAN JENNIFER HAWKINS RUNNING DOWN THE STREET NAKED,LOL"

If Jennifer ran past me naked she would definately have my full attention, please god let it happen !!!!

peterp

bonnevista:

--- Quote from: peterp link=topic=4604.msg28680#msg28680 ---Hi Rexxy,  I love part of his desription.

"PULLS MORE LOOKS THAN JENNIFER HAWKINS RUNNING DOWN THE STREET NAKED,LOL"

If Jennifer ran past me naked she would definately have my full attention, please god let it happen !!!!

peterp
--- End quote ---

Before I made that judgement, I'd have to take at least a couple of swings at Jen running past me naked.

Rexxy:
If Jen ran past naked, I don't think I could stop staring, I'd probably just chase after her to be honest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version