Author Topic: Outgoing Committee.....  (Read 3345 times)

Gene

Outgoing Committee.....
« on: September 30, 2011, 11:55:29 AM »
To Maureen, Robyn and Mal.........:thanks:
When we first joined the Club Maureen's  warmth and sincerity welcomed us. Any run that these three attended was always guaranteed to end in a coffee stop and a good laugh....the raffle prizes were keenly sought after and much appreciated. I couldn't let you guys go back to Club membership without acknowledging your contributions. THANKYOU! this Club is only as good as its members and you guys have set a pretty high standard :fantastic:......so we look forward to going on more runs with you :smile:

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
Outgoing Committee.....
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 12:32:39 PM »
I cracked a joke at our table at the meeting the other night when I said  "I'd like to thank the outgoing commitee for doing barely enough to get by"  and Maureen thumped me.:boxing::exact::lol:

LIZ

Outgoing Committee.....
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 09:11:18 PM »
Maureen, Mal and Robyn - Absolute legends of AMCCA!!! These guys are at the absolute core of this car club, and we have spent many club runs and weekends away with them and have really enjoyed their company.  This club will miss their presence on the committee, and wish to thank them for their contribution.  We look forward to the input and ideas the new committee members will bring....:fantastic:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333