Author Topic: Looking for Good Limo Service Appin/Campbelltown area  (Read 3393 times)

Hemihunter

Looking for Good Limo Service Appin/Campbelltown area
« on: August 19, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »
Well i need a limo ...so im told :lol: Yep getting married on the 15th OCT so i am on the hunt for a limo ....

Your all welcome to form a gaurd of honour for the bride as well. Need to have some muscle cars there as it just wouldnt be the same without them.  :rol: at menagle house Menangle and ill cover the drinks at the pub for all who show...

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 09:36:11 PM »
If you want to keep the American flavour, Wollongong Limousines have a pair of stretch Cadillacs.  Call Garry or Karen on 4225 3666.

I used to work for them, they're nice people.  If you call, tell them I said hello.

Fine 59

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 10:28:56 AM »
Quote from: Hemihunter link=topic=4516.msg28285#msg28285
Well i need a limo ...so im told :lol: Yep getting married on the 15th OCT so i am on the hunt for a limo ....

Your all welcome to form a gaurd of honour for the bride as well. Need to have some muscle cars there as it just wouldnt be the same without them.  :rol: at menagle house Menangle and ill cover the drinks at the pub for all who show...

If its Cadillacs your after I can recommend two services Alan at Ace American convertibles has the longest streched Cadillac in Aus and Bruno at Hollywood limousines also has stretched Cadillac limo's, convertible cadillacs ect...I still do some work for these guys from time to time, let me know if thats your thing cheers Mick.

Hemihunter

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 09:06:24 AM »
Thanks Guys, Mick  i went with Ace American convertibles , limo and convertible. sound good to deal with, thanks for the help.

bonnevista- i did ring Wollongong and said hello to them from you, unfortunately they couldnt do it in my area.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333