Author Topic: Thanks For Helping Out  (Read 12157 times)

mattlea1

Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 09:32:23 PM »

Fine 59

Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 11:11:39 PM »
Hi Darrin I also heard of your ordeal at the meeting and couldn't believe your misfortune , like the others if there is anything we can do I would be more than happy to help out, maybe we could organise a major cruise and fundraiser I'm sure you will have everyone's support.

Cheers Mick

Dustya

• Speedster
Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 12:15:03 AM »
Hi Mate, Hope those nurses are giving you a run for your money, Joes was telling me about the foot massages and the room service from the Jamaica blue cafe downstairs sounds to me like youve got them wrapped around your little finger lol. Will try and catch up with you tomorrow. Take care we care. Let me know if there is anything you need bringing in.

Cheers Leslee
xx

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 10:13:56 AM »
I have been one of Darrin's best mate for the last 20+ years. I have seen him going through hell and back several times and I can assure you guys that nothing like this will break his spirit. He is a true survivor and the strongest character I have ever met.
It is a privilige to be his mate.
I am sure the insurance companies will take care of his finances so we can get that Cuda project happening soon.

Wish you a speedy recovery buddy....catch up with you soon. :drink:

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

Hemifish

Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 01:33:20 PM »
:fantastic: Thanks for all the Kind words & support from Everybody including my Neighbours/friends have been very helpful all i can do now is let my Doctor & insurance company Take care of me & my house its all a SLOW Process , As ive Hit Rock Bottom NOW its only UP UP UP :drink: Plenty of Time now to workout what parts i need to restore my Cuda , starting with a new Alloy Block from World products , I found a new Callies Crank so a 4.5inch bore & a 4.5inch stroke Engine is on the cards 572ci HEMI two carbys & mabey a Pro charger V7  will be a good CURE for me :bow: Bought a new Rotissery a few weeks ago also Yvette & Mick have delivered all my Chazzie connectors & torque boxes so i can now start the Resto Again Thanks To ALL:drink:

Pana BB Duster

Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 02:09:19 PM »
Bloody hell Darrin.. I've probably met you before being Mopar boys and all but nevertheless, chin up mate and sorry to hear about the misfortunes. I know easier said than done but you are safe and sound and that's most important...

silverz

• Speedster
Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 03:17:11 PM »
Hi Darrin,
Glad to hear your positive attitude after such a devastating chain of bad luck. You may remember us meeting when I featured your blown GTO 'DINOSR' in March 2010 'Muscle' mag. Susan and I both wish you a speedy recovery. You know I write adventure novels on the side and in the words of my lead Dave Stark, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE- subject only to the limits of time, money and logic!":logic:
Regards and keep on cruzin'. Bob and Susan Shaw.

heven67

• Rally Licence
Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 09:19:37 PM »
Hi Darren
Get well soon
LUVhEv
[align=center]
BLING IS KING. Real muscle cars have 3 pedals  "Praise The Lowered"[/align]

Hemifish

Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2011, 06:06:20 PM »
:fantastic: Thanks Again for all my visitors & phone calls from All , My highlight for the last few weeks of eating Hospital food was tonight the kitchen staff made me a FRESH curry Egg sandwitch madddd :bow:

Kroooozer

Thanks For Helping Out
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2011, 09:02:59 PM »
Quote from: Hemifish link=topic=4314.msg27203#msg27203
tonight the kitchen staff made me a FRESH curry Egg sandwitch madddd

That will be a decision they will come to regret later...

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333