Author Topic: Exp of Interest for skid pan day 2011  (Read 11847 times)

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
Exp of Interest for skid pan day 2011
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2011, 10:28:41 PM »
Howdy folks,

I have been in contact again with the guys regarding the skid pan hire,from the outset when I asked from EOI dates where very limited,with only a couple of w/end's available for the year,even now in Feb.

The date that suited them the best,with the same guys we have had the past two years in the passenger seats was the 3rd July,Im guessing this will clash or be one w/end away from Towradgi.

I asked them was there any other date available,With some juggling they replied with 7th August,This again will clash with a club run being Potters in the Hunter.

There may be another date become available, in a few months but thats for the warmer months,wich as with two years ago wasnt very enjoyable,Hense chasing the cooler months.

As it stands , Ill sideline this one for w/ends,Possibley pursuing a weekday date sometime down the track wich for this years bookings is a much easier option,for those that have RDO's or the like.

Hoorrooo

Luke

Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

GAS455

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2011, 09:48:50 PM »
July isn't too hot...
Quick clean of the car afterwards and it's ready to go again.

Not fun having in the heat...with the windows up.

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 05:11:23 PM »
Rightio Gasman,

Looks like this will be a weekday at the end of June.
Hopefully a Friday.
Plenty of notice for those members/readers that may want to attend,with time to organise a day in leiu or what ever forms of leave one can arrange.

:think::feedback:

Hoorroo

lazy69

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2011, 07:07:41 AM »
I'm going away sometime in June , but would be interested for 3

1977 Transam

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 08:51:05 AM »
My wife and I would have to give this one a miss if it's during the week.  Pitty, it was something to look forward to.

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 09:10:13 AM »
Unfortunatley there are very limited Sundays free,
Most w/ends have multiple events already booked throughout the year,E/Creek is getting busier and busier

As above there is one later in the year but the place kills you when its hot,wasnt at all enjoyable when its hot.

The reasoning for no BBQ this time round was the liklehood of multiple events meaning the patronage is enough to warrant the catering company opening up whom have a contract for the track.You cant cook up a BBQ at Muscle Car Masters, CMC Day for example.

We where allowed a favour at past runs of this event as there was minimal/no other track users.

Thanks

Luke

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333