Author Topic: MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN  (Read 6461 times)

Hemihunter

MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« on: August 15, 2007, 09:08:25 PM »
Hope its ok to post this here as im only new to the club, but it would be great to see a few of you guys on the day, anyway ill be at the next meeting with more info or questions
Cheers.

Venom

MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 09:26:09 PM »
I might just be a goer with this one:D. anything to raise money for worthy causes, especially when Westmead has something to do with it as they were excellent with my little girl when she was not well! anyone else??:7

Stef

GTA390

MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »
Will more than likely be going, it's advertised in the moca magazine aswell.
Don't know if i will meet at Parramatta, might just go to the bbq, as i only live up the road.
But then again any reason to take the car for a spin, :6  Camden to Camden via Parra.
David.

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 02:58:10 PM »
I am planing on going but like david live pretty close , so not sure if i will start from parra or not.depends on the day i spose.
Enjoy The Ride.    John Pony

2007 GT Tungsten Grey Premium Mustang Coupe. Auto.
IUP, Charcoal Aluminium Interior, Comfort Group, GT Apperance Package, Polished Exhaust Tips, 17" Polished Bullits, Hood Scoop, Shaker 1000, Shorty Antenna, Silver Racing Stripes, C & l  CAI Predator Tune.

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 09:13:09 PM »
Sounds like a good day so I will include it in Novembers club runs I will be going as well.
   See Ya Garry.:cool: ;F
Past And Present Cars

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 05:02:56 AM »
Hi guys, Would also like to go i can meet at Parra as i only live a couple of minutes away:7

YellowLightning

MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 08:38:07 AM »
ill be in for that

GTA390

MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 04:27:58 PM »
Maybe those of us coming from the south or close by who don't want to start at Parra, pick a meeting place and arrive together.
David.

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 08:15:55 PM »
If the weather is good i will start this one from Parramatta. Remember its for a good cause this Sunday people.

Cheers
Enjoy The Ride.    John Pony

2007 GT Tungsten Grey Premium Mustang Coupe. Auto.
IUP, Charcoal Aluminium Interior, Comfort Group, GT Apperance Package, Polished Exhaust Tips, 17" Polished Bullits, Hood Scoop, Shaker 1000, Shorty Antenna, Silver Racing Stripes, C & l  CAI Predator Tune.

Venom

MISSED THE DRIVER AGAIN
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 08:37:18 PM »
Hi all, sorry to say this Sat is out of the question as I will be carless!:mad: I had booked it in some time ago as the engine has an oil seal leak so a little TLC will be necessary and of course, a dyno tune the following Sat:4, then it's off to the other mechanic to overhaul the diff as it is begining to crap itself!;P

Only put it sideways a few times at the nationals, looks like those Goodyears stick to the ground too much and the diff didn't enjoy it! ;K

Hope you all have a great day! ;x

Stef

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333