Author Topic: Foul Language in the Workshop  (Read 4155 times)

WOTSA442

Foul Language in the Workshop
« on: June 17, 2010, 06:44:13 PM »
I was driving through Revesby today when I heard a bunch of expletives eminating from a certain mechanical business so I dropped by to investigate.
I noticed a very nice blue & white 1955 Oldsmobile and the cursing was coming from under the hood where a very frustrated mechanic (later identified as Chris Sinclair who I hadn't met before) was working on the ancient carby.
Naturally I was offended that such a beautiful Oldsmobile should be the subject of such abuse so I asked Mr Sinclair to cease.
Turns out he wasn't swearing at the Oldsmobile (I mean...who could). He was cursing the backyard mechanic who'd been tinkering with the carby and broke it.:pat:
Apparently the backyard mechanic in question specifically asked Mr Sinclair not to post anything about this unfortunate incident on the forum.........but Mr Sinclair said it was OK if I did.:lol:
The Olds is in pretty much the same place as it was the last time it appeared in this forum.
By the way Shaz.....it is boooootiful!!

68PONY

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 06:53:34 PM »

:lol: :rol: .................................. B@stard! :lol:

cpu

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 07:13:52 PM »
HUH!

Karma, that's what ya get for dobbing me on on another forum Hooligan.  hehehehehehe!  There is a god.  :rol:

Great post WOTSA442.

I'll be over at Mr Sinclairs tomorrow to discuss brakes.  I'll take my recorder just incase there are still expletives eminating. :lol:

heven67

• Rally Licence
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 07:41:41 PM »
I cant tolerate FOWL language...
[align=center]
BLING IS KING. Real muscle cars have 3 pedals  "Praise The Lowered"[/align]

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 11:22:20 PM »