Author Topic: Towradgi Images Link  (Read 17735 times)

mattlea1

Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2010, 08:27:29 PM »
Leanne and I had a great day, congratulations to Garry and everyone who helped to make it a great day.

Bob.B

Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2010, 08:39:10 PM »
:cry: Sorry everyone, I have seemed to have misplaced my camera at the moment so when I do find it I will post the pix of the day. Hope I didn"t lose it. DEB.

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2010, 09:25:33 PM »
Well done all round..:drink: a local event thats worth traveling a few hundred Kms too.. they don't happen that often eh.. great venue, good food, good cause and PC press for car guys/girls. :drink:

One serious thing but.. something needs to evolve to get pedestrians off the overcrowded street sides.. being there is no level foot paths, and those bits that are are covered with spectator cars.  The event does attract and SHOULD continue to try to attract young families while we are still free to do it in this state.... and more then a few people using mobility devices were there too.. etc..  plus yung mums pushing strollers on the  road edges along side passing inattentive drivers emerging though a curved road island bend etc.. is going to reverse all the good in an instant if a serious accident happens ..

You can't protect people from themselves at times .. Perhaps if only that vacant lot next door could be made available (I'll offer to pay for the hire of it for next year if that helps)  .... or a manned crossing with SES lolly-pop men getting the majority across the road from the ovals parking area on the south west of Pioneer Rd.

Maybe its not a big deal overall.. just a thought.
    ... but again.. what a great local show.. most clubs realistically are envious.
[img=700x366]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6561/towrogi002.jpg[/img]

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2010, 10:46:23 PM »
Thanks for that Dave we tend to get a little tied up with what is going on about the car park on the day I for one never notest what was going on out on the street rest assured that your concerns about Public safety and logistics will be addressed before next years show.

Riviera Visual

Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2010, 10:48:40 PM »
Congrats on a very kewl show, Some pictures I took on the day can be seen by clicking on the below image.

Click on images in the album for enlarged shots

[align=center]
Click This Image

[/align]

cpu

Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2010, 11:29:22 PM »
Hi "Riviera Visual" and welcome to the forum.  Some nice shots you have taken there.  

:thanks: for sharing them. :way:

Just an FYI gang,
More pictures of the day should be up in the next day or so.  We are just waiting for them to come in.  Some are in snail mail on CD's.  An event this big means lots of pics and too many to be sent into us via email.

Mind you if you have some please feel free to send them over.

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2010, 01:13:08 PM »
As usual it was a top day!

Thanks Garry for all the effort you put into these events.:way:
Click Image For Our Website

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2010, 01:25:31 PM »

:fantastic:  Congratulations Garry on another successful Towradgi Show, they just keep getting better.
You do a great job on putting this together.
Thanks everyone for coming, great club, great members.:agree:

Cheers Maureen

stanglover

Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Towradgi Images Link
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2010, 04:01:48 PM »
:hello: I have just been told we had about ten thousand people at Towradgi on Sunday
:seeya: Garry :drink:

Past And Present Cars

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333