Author Topic: Feb 27 Warwick Farm Pizza & Cruise CR14/10  (Read 6223 times)

68PONY

Feb 27 Warwick Farm Pizza & Cruise CR14/10
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 09:25:52 PM »
Quote from: 69DirtyRat link=topic=2959.msg17350#msg17350
You'd look sensational in a sequin short jacket and crutchless/arseless chap style slacks, large eyelashes, blue eye shadow to bring out your eyes, and 6inch pink high heels! I think you should wear it to the restaurant so you dont have to change when u get the the mardi gra! I wont tell anyone that u told me u had come out the cupboard!:gotya:

Or maybe you and les can go together and have a draaaaag race to see who is quickest :lol:

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 09:37:53 PM »
Hey who's the one thats always askin people for a Drag race......is there anything u want to tell us?????? Thats me on the left but I could swear the guy on the right is you??? :zip: Les's hair is grey?
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

roadhound

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 11:39:28 PM »
Sounds interesting Just I'm not that bent but its the one night
you can be a fool and no one would care.
So where are we criusin on saturday night more sticky donuts:bow:

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2010, 12:21:08 AM »
Well I think we took the Pizza place by surprise it was only booked for 15 & I think about 30 something turned up service a little slow food was good I think it turned out a good night everyone I spoke to had a good time. So :feedback: do we want to go back again.
  :seeya: Garry :spaghetti::drink:
Past And Present Cars

GTA390

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2010, 07:18:22 AM »
Quote from: MuscleVette link=topic=2959.msg17397#msg17397
Well I think we took the Pizza place by surprise it was only booked for 15 & I think about 30 something turned up service a little slow food was good I think it turned out a good night everyone I spoke to had a good time. So :feedback: do we want to go back again.
  :seeya: Garry :spaghetti::drink:

Ok, firstly in the pizza places defence they did have 30 turn up, where if you read replies to this post you would believe only 7 people were going.
Obviuosly if you are reading the post to see what is on or you have spoken to someone, how hard can it be to put down i will be going to give the people some indication of numbers.
This applies to all runs were numbers are needed.
Secondly sorry to dissagree Garry, Pizza was sh#t, my pizza took over 2 hours to arrive and there were a couple of people who were even longer and i have had a better pizza from Domino's and it only takes 15 min.
And still cant work out the cruise to Harry's, the reason in going here was to avoid Harry's and possible police/ RTA inspections, so we end up going at the worse possible time at night when all the dickheads and doof doofs are there.
I think you could guess my vote on this.
David

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 07:58:27 AM »
Regarding Harry's I asked around & the majority vote was to go to Liverpool KK, I would rather have gone to Mascot KK even thou it is further to drive home & to dodge what was at Harry's. like I said last night was a trial run if it didn't work out we can always go back to Harry's or find a new venue. Also you will always have more people turn up than what post on the forum it is just a way of life that is why I use to give the venue a number, example 15/25 & you will nearly always get around the middle  
 :seeya: Garry  :spaghetti::drink:  
Past And Present Cars

Kroooozer

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 08:25:35 AM »
Not having been there before was of the understanding that they had a limited amount of seating but that you could eat outside which didn't bother me. I didn't see in this posting where numbers were asked for to confirm who was going as there were also alternative places to eat. I actually thought it was just good to see a large turn out.
 I wouldn't have minded having a carpark dinner ie: get a takeaway pizza, KFC or whatever and bring it back to the cars and hang out in carpark (can take our own chairs)....I prefer that to a sit down dinner in a restaurant.
I didn't mind the pizza's and other food but he did have major discrepancies in the bill which he promptly accepted and corrected and then gave a discount (which we didn't want).
I had never been back to Harry's at that time and was surprised at how many people were there at that time. The few of us who used the parking area near KK's kept us seperated and away from the majority.
I had a great night and didn't really care where or what we did and thank the people for organising it as an alternative / trial and appologise if not confirming numbers created a problem as I was one of those who always intended to go but just showed up.

super 88

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 09:29:39 AM »
At the end of the day we still had a good night , chris and i were lucky and got our food at a reasnable time, I thought the food was okay chris not so much ,harry's at that time of night was abit crazy, like i said chris and i enjoyed the night with great company , But we like going to harrys early checking out the cars, munching on a pie, and then go for a cruise, last month when we went to harrys the drive to KK at the airport was great via heathcoate road and then through brighton.As i said before still a good nite but not in a hurry to go back there.

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 09:39:10 AM »
Guys,

We made a booking with the actual owner of the rest nearly 3 weeks ago.
The owner wasnt working last night,he was at there other shop.
The club had previoulsy been to the restaurant for a coffee and a bit to eat later in the evening.

I explained to him it was impossible,to confirm numbers,I explained that this time would be different to the other time where most would given the earlier arrival time,  would be after something to eat,more then just a coffee as we did last time at His cafe.

The owener called me at 10pm on friday night seeing if we had any further indication on numbers.
I said no its impossible,if the weather is dull and crappy you may get 10 or if its warm and a great night you may end up with 40.

He said he would leave it as it was,I suggested seating outside with the thought that people may then stand around and have a chin wag,and easier for them to manage and not taking up seating from other guests,aka standing around similar to Harrys.

Maybe trying Harrys on another night other then the last sat night of the month may be a better option,then enjoy a cruise in the cars afterwards.

Booking some tables at the cafe and just ordering a few pizzas then maybe congregate in the outdoor area similar to Harry's then go for a cruise.

Go to Harrys as per normal and leave about 7.30 before the influx of cars arrives.

Just some ideas.

Luke

Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

cpu

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 10:41:02 AM »
Pictures of the night just in by Joe

[align=center]
Click Picture To See Album

[/align]

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333