Author Topic: AMCCA's Vic Fires Charity Show Still Having Effects 1 Year Later  (Read 3498 times)

cpu

AMCCA's Vic Fires Charity Show Still Having Effects 1 Year Later
« on: February 05, 2010, 08:26:57 PM »
Hi all.

I'm sure you all remember the Charity Car Show you did a year ago for the the Victorian Fires. I had a special interest in it as my parents were in the middle of those fires.

As part of the promotion of the charity show, we put together a video slide show and pumped it out through the clubs YouTube channel that we created.

What you may not know is back then we were contacted by a Mr Peter White of Employment Innovations Victoria and we were asked if we could provide them with an edited copy of the video, they had seen it on YouTube, to help promote some fundraising they were organising.  Obviously we were only to happy to send it off to them.

Well here it is 1 year later and we have been contacted once again to provide a copy of the same video again.

"Hi,

Well its 12 Months on since Black Saturday.

The video you produced that we used for our fundraising auction was on my other laptop that had its hard drive fail. I was wondering if i could get another copy. We have a few launches coming up for Work for the Dole projects that are helping the rebuild of our devastated areas.

Hope you can help..

Regards

Peter"

So a pat on the back to you all.  From one person who was personally touched by your efforts, the side effect of those efforts are still being felt to this very day.

[align=center]

[youtube]lhXIb_VgGOw[/youtube]

[/align]

Kind Regards
CPU

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
AMCCA's Vic Fires Charity Show Still Having Effects 1 Year Later
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 09:48:31 AM »
I just watched it again and it is so sad.:mad:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458