Author Topic: no rocking this boat now...  (Read 7901 times)

SS-427

no rocking this boat now...
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 01:02:50 PM »
I have the cheap answer for a private members forum. What you do is get 50 cents and phone somebody who CARES.!!!  Then you build a bridge and get over it.!!! Then start enjoying the club for what it is for, Having fun and classic cars.!!!

RIVIERA

• Speedster
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 04:11:20 PM »
SS-427 You are spot on, some people just need to get a life , our club is for fun and friend ships not stress and disagreements.
John

lazy69

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 07:19:29 PM »
I have stopped using other forums because it gets to political & bitchy . Our forum is good & if you want a rant use one of the others or call Alan Jones & tell him .

Steve

• Speedster
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 08:12:50 PM »
Ok
sounds reasonable

this is the feel good bunch of people that really do not care how we are treated by any level of government
as long as we can create a superhero and raz on someone for getting a trophy all is good with the world !

sports pages are very similar !

Personally at my age i keep within the speed limits ,do not go to anything that may be classed at some stage in the future as a "strip search zone"
however i AM concerned about the future for my kids and my grandkids ...............
this post was NOT done to offend anyone OR to create discussion on any subject i have brought up
it is simply a post to let anyone that cares why i asked for a "private members forum "

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2010, 08:58:01 PM »
Guys and Girls

As this is a flow on from my original thread,all this political caper is just that,caper.
There was no direct political issues in the original thread.

Please ,it has hopfully been addressed and resolved so lets roll with it and move on.

Myself and the other fellas are about to load up the next few months  worth of events for the Club,with a few bigger things for months down the road that require some planning.

Keep an eye on the forum as we need some input & feedback for the bigger events and see you all soon.
Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333