Author Topic: Good help & service..!!!!!  (Read 3409 times)

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
Good help & service..!!!!!
« on: December 24, 2009, 01:15:28 PM »
Having just replaced the whole front steering and suspension in my car,I was chasing a small noise that had developed.
I had it up had been under it a couple of times as i ddint have time to rip it apart as yet.

I was at Matts on Saturday and backed out his driveway and the noise appeard.Worse this time,drove forward and reversed again and clunk...Then down the road rolls one of my spanker nolathane bushes,from my radius rod,split straight down the centre.

We did the bush mechanic trick on it to get me back home without scrubbing the clappers out oy my tyre.

On the way home I called Capital Classics in Canberra ordered a set of rubber bushes,said they should be sent monday.
I then rang Ray at Spot on Tyres in Campelltown to check when they where closing as A.D.D was setting in and I wanted to be able to drive the car over Chrissy,They close Chrissy eve.

Tues my rubbers arrived,quick call for the wheel allignment for wed,threw the rubbers in  and its all now tickety boo.

Ill be using Capital again and also cant recommend Ray at Spot on enough,he said it only needed minor adjusting and was on the house this time round,cant complain about that.
Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

sell4u

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »
good to hear ur back up and running again. Was it my mate who put the nolathane bushes in to start with?

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »
I put them all in but I did buy them off him,Not his fault,its not uncommon with Nolhane.

Bloody Chinky made probably..
Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333