Author Topic: Welcome our newest sponsor.  (Read 2761 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Welcome our newest sponsor.
« on: February 20, 2009, 06:48:59 PM »
Hello everyone.
  I have been looking for ages for a good panel & paint shop well today I found the perfect place it is called Detroit Custom Bodyworks they are in 17 Argyle st Arncliffe NSW 2205 phone # is 02 959 961 17.

They really know there work with some of the cars I seen today in primer & finish was amazing. Also they are an approved Shannons Insurance Paint shop, who are our major sponsor. My suggestion is if you need paint or panel work go & see Adam & Nick.  You will not regret it. Actually one of our members cars is going there on Saturday. Check there web site out www.detroitcustom.com.au

[align=center]
[img=600x115]http://www.detroitcustom.com.au/images/header.jpg[/img]
[img=600x115]http://www.detroitcustom.com.au/images/footer.jpg[/img]

[/align]
:spaghetti:
 :seeya:
Garry  
Past And Present Cars

68PONY

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 08:26:40 PM »
Man these guys are awsome ,they love there muscle cars ,i was there today ,they have done work for me and bumblebee ,top class work ,adam and nick are true gentlemen,they are about to start a job on one of our club members car (pink cuda)

Bumblebee

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 10:35:09 PM »
Completely agree with Chris, these guys are the best in the business. I gave them my car after some twit rolled into my boot at Bulli late last year and they were superb.

Great news.

detroitbodyworks

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 03:33:27 AM »
Just took some time to join your online community here at AMCCA and want to thank you for the warm welcome and positive comments...Thats right guys,If your muscle machine needs some lovin come and discuss your needs with us.We are a Shannons recommended repairer so you can rest easy knowing your machine is looked after..

All the very best to you all,looking forward to contributing here when I can..Regards Nick S.....Detroit Custom

Phone number--9567-6511.....8am till late most days...

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333