Author Topic: Weekend Away 26th-29th March 2009  (Read 24053 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Weekend Away 26th-29th March 2009
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2008, 01:55:35 PM »
;13 this to the top again.
;v Garry;11
Past And Present Cars

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2009, 04:48:04 PM »
;13
Past And Present Cars

Kroooozer

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »
zuji.com.au are currently advertising flights with Air New Zealand, Qantas & Virgin Blue return for around $430 including taxes.

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 03:08:34 PM »
Well its getting close now flytes are booked, accommodation booked and rental cars are all sorted.  Check out the beachhop crews proges on the three rustangs.
http://www.beachhop.co.nz/2009_car.htm

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 06:00:02 PM »
ONE MORE SPOT AVAILABLE
Hi everyone we have  room for one more person on our trip.
If you are interested in this spot please contact  myself on 0412296615 or Garry on 0403026867

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »
  one spot left

Kroooozer

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2009, 12:33:27 PM »
Do you have the address for the house?...will help us to find it.

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2009, 05:49:09 PM »
MAJOR CHANGE ANNOUNCED
Due to unscheduled road works on the road to Pauanui we are relocating the “Cragar Kick Off Party” to Tairua on Thursday 26th March. We have been working closely with Opus International about road conditions but it seems they were unaware of these road works as well. However we have a fantastic spot on a reserve along the harbour at Tairua right next to the CBD. Tim and the Rockets will be playing on the rear deck of “the Landing Café” which faces the reserve plus there is a playground for the kids. We are sure the entire Tairua community will turn out in force for the festival. Departure time from Whangamata is still the same – 10am. Tairua will ROCK!

3 Wild Mustangs
Yep – the THREE cars are finished and road legal! The impact these 3 cars are having is sensational and we are more than happy with the end result. You can check them out on our website….http://www.beachhop.co.nz/2009carpage3.htm

Go Waihi Warm Up Party
The entire Waihi Community is getting into the spirit of the Warm Up Party and are set to put on a great show for us. There is also some great prizes up for grabs – the Mayor will be picking the “Best Hot Rod” and “Best Classic Car” trophy winners and there is also a prize for the “Best Dressed” male and female!

Streets Thunder Cruise
Another sponsor has joined our family – Sonic Race & Machine Ltd has sponsored the “Best Car” at Onemana on Friday 27th. Fantastic news!

LoveNZ Junkyard Fashion Show
We hope you have thrown together a costume using car parts as we have some SERIOUS cash for the winner! And the same goes with the car parts sculpture and pushbike section. Beautiful trophies plus a fist full of cash! Entry is free on the day at the Onemana Domain.

Whanga Bar Hop Idol
Heats each night from 7pm –Wed, Thurs and Friday at the Whanga Bar, just behind Flooring Xtra. The Whanga Bar are also doing Beach Hop Cocktails and we just happened to sample some last week…. FANTASTIC! There is $500 cash for the winner at the Whanga Bar Hop Idol finals on Saturday at the Kicker Reserve approx 3:45pm.

Jennian Homes 60s Surf Fest
Yep – it is all on! The Whangamata Board Riders have stepped up and Carlos is running the show. Entry is on the day at the Esplanade from 8am. Once again, there is $1000 of prizes thanks to Steve Trebilco from Jennian Homes.

PLEASE HAVE A SAFE TRIP!

The Team
Beach Hop Central

Past And Present Cars

cpu

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2009, 12:09:26 PM »
Hi guys and girls.

Just before the boys went away Joe sent this through and asked if I could put it together and post it while they were gone.

Chickenman does have a problem saying any word related to Ford.  LOL!!  Read on.............

[align=center]

Hi everyone as you are probably aware we left on Wednesday for the big trip to NZ.
The trip was off to a bumpy start ( to say the least ) when one week out we received an email from the people at Bachcare that the accommodation we booked 5 months prior was double booked privately by the owner. So they had to come up with an alternative accommodation from this 2 story on the beach............

To this alternative accommodation round the corner

It was a bitter pill to swallow with one week to go and left us with no alternative but to cop it and move on with our Holiday.

The next email I received helped us get in the swing of things it was from Rob Scott vice president of AMCCNZ:

Hi Joe,
Rob Scott from NZ here.{ Yellow Shelby}
Beach  Hop is nearly upon us again. I'm aware that you guys are bringing a group over. That's so cool. We expect you all to be our guests at our club BBQ on the Friday night at Russell's Bach at Onemana. I understand that you guys are staying at a house near the beach. Perhaps some of our guys could help ferry your party to the BBQ in our cars. All you would need to bring would be your own booze.Of course you will have Darren's cell but mine is ---------------. Give one of us a call to get together. We all look forward to catching up with you guys.

I have expressed the hospitality of there club many times over the years and it is second to non Russell’s bach ( that’s kiwi for holiday home ) is on the main road 200 meters from the beach where on Friday the main cruise is open to all comers I guarantee we are in for a treat.

The AMCCNZ park their cars in the empty block opposite Russell’s bach

There is more, the three M#st*ngs  are all done and they look OK

If you want to check out the resto work that went in to these rides CLICK HERE

Well that’s all for now but stay tuned to this thread because there is lots more to come.

Joe.

[/align]

Kroooozer

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 07:43:44 PM »
Still over here and currently down at Rotorua.....Sat and Sunday heading back to Meremere for Nostalgia Drags....having perfect weather.....thought i would have come on and found some pics posted from the Beach Hop????

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333